2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought those Westbrook rumors were nonsense :lol:

This is unbelievable. I thought Russ didn’t want to give up the ball anymore and I thought Lebron was dead set on his guards and wings needing to have 3 point range.

Surprising is an understatement.

That’s the crazy **** to me. Trade doesn’t happen without lebron blessing it and lebron knows he needs shooting/spacing. Crazy that he’s down with this no spacing team

If it goes through that’s a pretty significant move for the Lakers. Not an under the radar move at all. Kings doing Kings things tho. Had Bogey + Buddy and end up with…. Kuz :lol:

Buddy is a prolific shooter. Bron hasn’t played with one since Mike Miller & Ray Allen.
my boy kyle korver had some games during the 18 playoff run

I think there’s better and worse fits for Russ but this seems like a bad one. How does playing with a big man help him when he can’t space the floor? Especially with the rest of this team.

You can say the same thing about Dennis . Having two players run the lick and roll with ad as your big opens up as lot of space lakers just need shooters . Westbrook is def a better finisher and passer then Dennis when it comes to pick and roll and in the paint .

That’s the crazy **** to me. Trade doesn’t happen without lebron blessing it and lebron knows he needs shooting/spacing. Crazy that he’s down with this no spacing team
Sacramento may not be willing to budge.

Warriors need to unload wiseman wiggins and picks for beal. Should’ve happened last yr needs to happen now to fit dray klay and stephs timeline

You can say the same thing about Dennis . Having two players run the lick and roll with ad as your big opens up as lot of space lakers just need shooters . Westbrook is def a better finisher and passer then Dennis when it comes to pick and roll and in the paint .
1297490372298_ORIGINAL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom