2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonya has always been the Christian one out of the family. As if this isn’t doesn’t tell you now, but just to let y’all know.

Not trying to toot my horn but I knew about this situation before tmz did (Im in Charlotte).. don’t ask me how I know. Can’t believe dell.. told my wife today don’t know if I believe in love anymore if they can’t make it lol
Real talk…what makes you think that you knew before TMZ, the GOAT celebrity gossip entity known to the world? Were you the first piece, papi?

Not trying to toot my horn but I knew about this situation before tmz did (Im in Charlotte).. don’t ask me how I know. Can’t believe dell.. told my wife today don’t know if I believe in love anymore if they can’t make it lol

This isn’t even something new. I first knew about this in ‘87 when my friend was a paper boy in Cleveland. He found out it was Dell Curry’s house but for some reason, He would always see another man getting the mail in a robe - but It happened to be only when the Cavs were on the road.

And THEIR marriage not working out is what made you lose faith in love? :lol:
I was joking but what you mean this has been the ultimate poster family who saw this coming. But yeah I know celebrities it’s a different life. I just heard so many damn Dell interviews and you like to think “there’s no way”

If you worrying about my "worrying" where does that leave us?

p-diddy-wtf.gif

“stop rewarding these bums” you jealous of the guys that THOSE women choose to date. You jealous as hell and concerned about women you can’t get. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Catch the sidewalk.

“stop rewarding these bums” :lol: :lol: :lol: you mad cause a woman you never will
meet, is getting throttle by someone else. If that ain’t envy, define it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom