2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great value for Boston. I actually didn’t mind how Dennis played this year. He was really good defensively. His 3 point % regressed but that was to be expected.

Where Dennis really ****** himself over was being an antivaxxer and missing 2 two week stretches. He completely ruined his rhythm with the 2nd two week period he missed right before the playoffs. He was *** in the playoffs and probably in his own head about getting paid. The cold part is he probably would’ve got paid if AD didn’t go down and the lakers got to play more games. Schroder could’ve worked himself back into a rhythm and showed his value.

That’s not the way it happened though. Lakers getting Russy instead of Buddy ****** him over too. Could’ve got a decent deal from the lakers if they had no options but he overplayed his hand.

I always root for people that Bet on themselves to win. Sucks it turned out this badly for him. He needs to ball out this year and hope for like 3/45 next summer.

Mans is probably at the crib right now, staring that the storyboard for this propaganda piece like "This finna be my masterpiece"...
Michael-Rainey-Jr.-TV-Series-Power-Book-II-Ghost-Tariq-St.-Patrick-Jacket.jpg
imagine the soundtrack :wow:

300px-Listening_to_Trash_%28night%29.jpg

Schroeder is worse than Noel. With Noel, I think that was the season that people like Timofey Mozgov and Tyler Johnson were getting ridiculous contracts. Schroeder scored 0 in a playoff game and still demanded more than $100 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom