2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That talk definitely peaked when they moved off Wade, Bosh out, and they started 11-30. You’re 100% right on that.

Then they closed 30-11 & that talk had to be put away forever, instead the sentiment was that they were on a treadmill now… which was true for a few years until the bubble.

Amazing run, but the conference has significantly changed since then:
- Durant & James Harden are in the conference
- The Bucks have replaced Bledsoe & have taken Giannis off the ball more frequently & extend his minutes

I don’t think Lowry & Tucker are enough to counteract that, unless it’s a Phoenix type of run.

If you think they can get a big gun, Philly probably beats your offer.

But it wasn't put away forever. Because then it became about "that's absurd Riley paid James Johnson, Wayne Ellington, Dion Waiters, etc all of that money" similar to what is occurring right now with Kyle Lowry.

One thing we've all learned at this point is that no contract is untradeable. So giving Lowry & Butler these bags don't really phase me because Riley always finds a way to move off of a contract.

Are they favorites to come out of the Eastern Conference? Nope.
But as these last few seasons have shown us, everything doesn't always play itself out how it's supposed to.

thats nuts.. philly cant possibly be thinking about trading embiid right?

why would drummond go to somewhere he is not gonna get alot of minutes and on a one year “build your worth back up” deal?

really stupid move on drummonds part

atleast go somewhere where your going to get starter minutes

why would drummond go to somewhere he is not gonna get alot of minutes and on a one year “build your worth back up” deal?

maybe he will learn how to catch a ball down low from embiid as well as how to play center again

i doubt it, but it may be easier to move Joel than Ben. i mean no one really wants a point forward that can't shoot for ****.

Drummond to Sixers. Not a bad move but not the greatest. Will help out Embiid on defense. They gotta move Simmons though. Hell even John Wall will help

IF dame gets traded, Sixers are pretty much the best option at that point. Not sure how Miami or NYK pull it off with the moves they made yesterday
A package of 7 picks, -name redacted-, Shake and Tisse is a good haul. With getting Springer it kinda mitigates losing Tisse but IF Tisse balls out vs USA….

Worst "finals" team ever

Jimmy Butler, some White boys and Kendrick Nunn.

9FE4AAC7-0AC3-4237-995F-D449C309DE7D.jpeg

I gotta say, I gotta give ole Stringer some credit for CARRYING that team to an almost 7 game series against a fully healthy Bron/AD team. And he averaged a near triple triple double. Wowwwwww

Bubble*

I gotta say, I gotta give ole Stringer some credit for CARRYING that team to an almost 7 game series against a fully healthy Bron/AD team. And he averaged a near triple triple double. Wowwwwww

Bubble*
Bamonte *

A package of 7 picks, -name redacted-, Shake and Tisse is a good haul. With getting Springer it kinda mitigates losing Tisse but IF Tisse balls out vs USA….
Give them Maxey instead of Tisse

or give them both, I don’t care :lol:

Bubble*

It was them and James Butler and Herro Chan's Gundam and James "Jimmy" Neutron's 🚀. No Asterisks with a squad like that. Have you ever seen a Gundam? I have and the Lakerd were the underdogs. I say this as A HUGE LAKERS FAN AND HEAT FAN.

nah it's mostly just shots at Lakers more than anything.

they still hurt about it.

credit for "almost 7 game series against a fully healthy Bron/AD team" tells you all you need to know :lol:

nah.,..I mean, the heat legit got a ceiling with Jimmy as a #1. That’s not a hot take…

Also….look below. Try again.

Jimmy was a monster vs the Lakers. Single handedly won the Heat two games.

nah it's mostly just shots at Lakers more than anything.

they still hurt about it.

credit for "almost 7 game series against a fully healthy Bron/AD team" tells you all you need to know :lol:

Right and had Steph won that chip it would be paragraphs about how hard it was, not having homecourt, how he climbed a impossible mountain.

And it's the only time wavycrocket wavycrocket sh's on white dudes. Any other time he loves white NBA players. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom