2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lakers just trying to appease Lebron here.

I would've rather have Bucktooth Heild

But it's still My Lakers, My Bucks, My Clippers, My Nets :pimp:

The worst part is they're never near 50 wins or a conference finals. At least the Blazers and Pacers can say they do that.

I think he thinks this is an Alexander Ovechkin situation.

Ignore calls to trade superstar and eventually build a winner.

problem is Alex Ovechkin is way better at Hockey than Brad Beal is good basketball.

lebron-james-best-nba-draft-day-fits

Pelinka still rocking the slick back???

If so, he got something up his sleeve.

rob-pelinka.jpg

In what way? His shooting just regressed to the mean. IQ is hard to measure. I think he just struggled playing next to Bron and obviously wanted a bigger role. He’s just not that good period. A lot of limitations for a stiff hipped guy without great handles or great shooting and can’t be a reliably defender on the perimeter or at the rim.

His handle wasn't ever really good but dude had go to moves, counters and all kinds of stuff to go to in his rookie year. I don't know what happened between him that summer but he just lost a lot of what was there in making reads and cuts and the shooting only compounded it. He's just not a smart basketball player on that end anymore and ironically the strides he did make was all on the defensive end.

this man perk really said that people don’t know how hard it is to get to the NBA

someone need to tell him the amount of women in the world and the average height for men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom