2021 confessions vol. what sins yall commit?

I been shoplifting at discount stores like TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby etc. Ever since COVID they don't have as many cashiers, one time I was stuck in the checkout line for 22 minutes! If im getting more than 5 items I'll go ahead and pay for em, but less than that I'm tucking them in my waistband and pockets.

I been hitting thrift stores like Goodwill too, it doesn't hit my conscious either cause all their stuff is donated anyways so who cares? Everytime I go there I rock a beat up pair of kicks, with the intention of swapping them out if I find a dope pair, just haven't found anything worthy yet.

If I had to calculate the total of everything I took this year probably between $500-1000

Everytime I go there I rock a beat up pair of kicks, with the intention of swapping them out if I find a dope pair, just haven't found anything worthy yet.

You hit up my Ross, huh?
E06DAFE8-542A-47A0-93BD-BDC9CD58711E.jpeg

Blasphemy on a regular basis
Some light wrath aka pettiness. Basically vengefulness without the overt displays of anger.
Been hoarding money, so "greed"?
Appropriately prideful.

Wonder which level of hell I would end up in.

Almost forgot about this. I was at the Laundromat a week before Thanksgiving, and this chick asks me if I have a lighter and phrased it real respectfully "Sir would you by chance have a lighter I could use". I do my good deed for the day and light her cigarette and think that's it.

An hour later I come back to put my stuff in the dryer and she's still there. Another half hour passes when I take my stuff out and she is still there so I sit down next to her like "Damn, you still here?". She mentions she got kicked out by her baby daddy from the Super 8 Motel around the corner, that's why she has a big luggage bag with her it's not laundry, it's all of her worldly possessions. Apparently she had left her parents house in North Carolina a week earlier and they warned her this was going to happen and now she felt stupid.

She made some self deprecating comments about looking like a hobo so I ask her if she got any pics on her phone that would show what she looks like with make up on. She hands me her phone and I start scrolling through her camera roll. At first the pics are just ordinary, but as I keep scrolling I found lingerie photos. As I'm looking, I ask her about her job history...she punches me in the shoulder and replies "You Know What I Do!". I say I literally don't and ask her to explain. She explains she post ads on Mega Personals and Skip The Games and she would like to get a real job but it's a fast way to get money that she enjoys. As I'm mindlessly scrolling thru her phone I come up on pics of her on her knees and elbows with objects jammed inside her private parts:lol:

Inevitably she pulls out another cigarette and asks to see my lighter again. As we walk outside I'm brainstorming ways to capitalize...I want to invite her back to my crib and get it cracking but then again it was almost 10PM and this was during a weeknight, I had to be back at work tomorrow. I ask her if she's dopesick and she emphatically replies "I don't do Heroin, I do Ice!" and seems lightweight insulted but I can sense she is halfway desperate for the Ice, along with not having anywhere to stay that night. So a lightbulb pops up in my head...after she finishes her cigarette I tell her to follow me inside and we go into the bathroom. There was a Guatemalan couple waiting on their load still but the janitor guy doesn't come in until 10:30 to start closing so who can they tell?

So inside the bathroom she ask what I wanna do, I said I wanted to feel her ta-tas and she's like what ta-tas? Since she had a coat on I couldn't really tell, but when she took it off and lifted up her shirt, they were pretty underwhelming and flat. So without me asking she bends over, slides her leggings down and we get it crackin. About 30 secs out of nowhere she grumbles "Stop playing around and ____ me!" I guess I was going to slow. :ohwell:

So I pick up the pace and she is ooh'ing and aah'ing. Unfortunately when I go that fast and violently I don't last that long. As we are pulling out pants up, she asks if I got a girlfriend at home, I don't but say I do, and she launches into a Tiffany Haddish style monologue about how I ain't Shhh, like most guys I got a girl at home and here I am in a Laundromat bathroom being unfaithful. I hand her a Jackson and Hamilton to shut her up. It's not enough to get a room for the night but its a start. As I walk out the bathroom, the Guatemalan chick has a mortified look on her face while the dude has a grin on his face, like he had done similar acts in his playa days before settling down.

Later that week, I logged on to Mega Personals and found her ad...she had gotten herself a room at the Extended Stay not too far from the laundromat. I contemplated contacting her, but i decided to start my New Years Resolution weeks in advance and start stacking my money.

Almost forgot about this. I was at the Laundromat a week before Thanksgiving, and this chick asks me if I have a lighter and phrased it real respectfully "Sir would you by chance have a lighter I could use". I do my good deed for the day and light her cigarette and think that's it.

An hour later I come back to put my stuff in the dryer and she's still there. Another half hour passes when I take my stuff out and she is still there so I sit down next to her like "Damn, you still here?". She mentions she got kicked out by her baby daddy from the Super 8 Motel around the corner, that's why she has a big luggage bag with her it's not laundry, it's all of her worldly possessions. Apparently she had left her parents house in North Carolina a week earlier and they warned her this was going to happen and now she felt stupid.

She made some self deprecating comments about looking like a hobo so I ask her if she got any pics on her phone that would show what she looks like with make up on. She hands me her phone and I start scrolling through her camera roll. At first the pics are just ordinary, but as I keep scrolling I found lingerie photos. As I'm looking, I ask her about her job history...she punches me in the shoulder and replies "You Know What I Do!". I say I literally don't and ask her to explain. She explains she post ads on Mega Personals and Skip The Games and she would like to get a real job but it's a fast way to get money that she enjoys. As I'm mindlessly scrolling thru her phone I come up on pics of her on her knees and elbows with objects jammed inside her private parts:lol:

Inevitably she pulls out another cigarette and asks to see my lighter again. As we walk outside I'm brainstorming ways to capitalize...I want to invite her back to my crib and get it cracking but then again it was almost 10PM and this was during a weeknight, I had to be back at work tomorrow. I ask her if she's dopesick and she emphatically replies "I don't do Heroin, I do Ice!" and seems lightweight insulted but I can sense she is halfway desperate for the Ice, along with not having anywhere to stay that night. So a lightbulb pops up in my head...after she finishes her cigarette I tell her to follow me inside and we go into the bathroom. There was a Guatemalan couple waiting on their load still but the janitor guy doesn't come in until 10:30 to start closing so who can they tell?

So inside the bathroom she ask what I wanna do, I said I wanted to feel her ta-tas and she's like what ta-tas? Since she had a coat on I couldn't really tell, but when she took it off and lifted up her shirt, they were pretty underwhelming and flat. So without me asking she bends over, slides her leggings down and we get it crackin. About 30 secs out of nowhere she grumbles "Stop playing around and ____ me!" I guess I was going to slow. :ohwell:

So I pick up the pace and she is ooh'ing and aah'ing. Unfortunately when I go that fast and violently I don't last that long. As we are pulling out pants up, she asks if I got a girlfriend at home, I don't but say I do, and she launches into a Tiffany Haddish style monologue about how I ain't Shhh, like most guys I got a girl at home and here I am in a Laundromat bathroom being unfaithful. I hand her a Jackson and Hamilton to shut her up. It's not enough to get a room for the night but its a start. As I walk out the bathroom, the Guatemalan chick has a mortified look on her face while the dude has a grin on his face, like he had done similar acts in his playa days before settling down.

Later that week, I logged on to Mega Personals and found her ad...she had gotten herself a room at the Extended Stay not too far from the laundromat. I contemplated contacting her, but i decided to start my New Years Resolution weeks in advance and start stacking my money.
Link to the mega personals or cap

It happens bruh lol.

Gonna admit to y’all that the left side of my hairline appears to be now aggressively curving further and further back. I’m 31, thought I was invincible and looking the mirror on this new year it’s hitting me that I may be coming home sooner than expected. Im a ball of emotions right now but I just felt that I needed to share my testimony to somebody.

Wife’s 8 mo’s pregnant, and I honestly just haven’t had the drive to sex her up. Been finding more pleasure fapping off in the middle of the night than to have sex with my pregnant wife. Hoping it’s just a phase that I’ll be able to break out of once she gives birth and partially reverts back to her pre-prego self. Never cheated, but man I can’t stop looking and flirting with other girls. Used to have so much willpower. I’m hoping this funk that I’m in passes after pregnancy.

Wife’s 8 mo’s pregnant, and I honestly just haven’t had the drive to sex her up. Been finding more pleasure fapping off in the middle of the night than to have sex with my pregnant wife. Hoping it’s just a phase that I’ll be able to break out of once she gives birth and partially reverts back to her pre-prego self. Never cheated, but man I can’t stop looking and flirting with other girls. Used to have so much willpower. I’m hoping this funk that I’m in passes after pregnancy.
Most likely, as she returns to her pre pregnancy self or close to it ("if", of course) there's like an 80% chance your desire for her will return at some level. So this might be just a phase.

Also, stay strong, in terms of giving attention to other women. That might become a door that you can't close.

Back
Top Bottom