2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to Google what it was and oh brother at Maroon 5 FEATURING Big Boi and Travis Scott. They had an easy layup with who they could’ve had perform there
They tried to go safe and ppl STLL cried bout the show cuz the main yo on Maroon 5 went shirtless :lol:

SB halftime show could be amazing. I'm thinking they do portions of Nothin but a g Thang, Family affair, DNA, Cali Love.

Not sure for Em, maybe Godzilla, Rap God, Not Afraid or a wildcard from the old days like The Way I Am or Business lol.

If Rams vs Raiders SB they need bring out the easy e hologram and do a NWA reunion

dont hate either team and it keeps the teams I do hate out of it

1633044313220.gif

Interesting take on the rookie QBs by Trent Difer on Ryan russillo podcast, especially on Z.Wilson.

What was it?

Basically someone needs to get through to him that he shouldn’t be looking for big plays every down, he needs to be like Brady look for easy plays first and hit big plays when they are there. He said it worked at BYU, doesn’t happen in NFL. Said there were lot of shorter plays where guys were wide open that he passed up on looking for the bigger play. Coaching needs to fix it before its too late

It’s worth a listen, 20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom