2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who rocks the hitler and the hoop?

1632799600991.jpeg

was a fan of Chris Long on the Manning cast, liked how appreciative he was of the game.

Last edited:
id rather they brought in someone to help things flow better
Peyton takes the lead so I think he can get better at that. Flow seems fine when it's 2. Gets thrown off when it's 3 on screen

Guest always gonna be dicey because of the connections and delays are appearant

Peyton takes the lead so I think he can get better at that. Flow seems fine when it's 2. Gets thrown off when it's 3 on screen

Guest always gonna be dicey because of the connections and delays are appearant

i mean it’s peyton‘s show.. but I feel like Eli needs to be the 3rd wheel

think tnt, they need an Ernie.. Peyton is going do the heavy lifting and Eli can chime in when he has something

i mean it’s peyton‘s show.. but I feel like Eli needs to be the 3rd wheel

think tnt, they need an Ernie.. Peyton is going do the heavy lifting and Eli can chime in when he has something
Eli seems fine to me as #2 *shrugs*

I dont think you really need an Ernie type for this setup. I feel like part of the vibe you want from these two is somewhat unpolished

Like dasitmane dasitmane said they just gotta get used to TV time better and know when commercials are hitting and Peyton to get a better flow of managing the convo when a guest is on

Eli seems fine to me as #2 *shrugs*

I dont think you really need an Ernie type for this setup. I feel like part of the vibe you want from these two is somewhat unpolished

Like dasitmane dasitmane said they just gotta get used to TV time better and know when commercials are hitting and Peyton to get a better flow of managing the convo when a guest is on

but I don’t want any of that to be their responsibility, let the other guy control/worry about the tv stuff and sit back and let the Mannings do their thing.. but also step in to prevent any dead air

and if you still want to do guest, you could.. but least someone with broadcast experience could at least help with some of the issues

but I don’t want any of that to be their responsibility, let the other guy control/worry about the tv stuff and sit back and let the Mannings do their thing.. but also step in to prevent any dead air

and if you still want to do guest, you could.. but least someone with broadcast experience could at least help with some of the issues
Yeah I don't think it would hurt at all if there was one (I'm assuming with a top guy in that lane)

They've been solid for their first few tries though. We'll see if they switch up at all in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom