2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek Carr ain’t ARod but he’s far from a scrub.

That man almost won an MVP. Plus Adams bout to see single coverage more than ever.

Barring injury he goes off this year.

Davante's gonna mess around and have me picking Carr 1st or 2nd in Fantasy this season
:lol:

From all accounts, dudes are legit like family to each other on and off the field.

That chemistry is about to be looking like TB to Gronk or #18 to #88. They're both about to put up silly numbers this season

But no one actually says that. No one is waiting on y’all to see it.

The very few of y’all who constantly push that trope, are literally the same exact people who swore up and down on here that Mariota was going to have a better career than Carr back in 2014.

I couldn’t careless if someone doesn’t rock with Carr, but stop with the baseless narratives. Nobody is waiting for y’all.

You right nobody says that
>D

That’s just from the last 2 pages, I mean I could look for more

Nah. He’s a valued asset. I’m not sure what the Niners cap is looking like at the moment, but if I’m John Lynch i’d hold through pre-season and see if any QB’s go down to hopefully make a trade. If not, then worse case you got one of the better backups in the league.
I doubt the backup role thing is happening. You're moving forward with Lance no reason to let Jimmy's presence linger.

I could see them holding on before week 1 but otherwise I gotta think a cut happens by then but we'll see

SF is literally dead last in cap space. They won’t let 28 mil just sit on the bench and teams interested are probably looking at that.

Garopollo getting the surgery was a chess move. Get released and choose his own landing spot than go down as being traded for a Day 3 pick.

Cleveland in the cut. If Watson is suspended for the season, Jimmy is on his way. I wouldn't bank on a QB injury in the preseason, although I probably just jinxed that.

I'd just ride with Brissett plus it seems like Deshaun getting less than a season at this rate

Seeing Seahawks reports are funny doe

They're built for a run right now. That's why they got Deshaun. I don't know if they'd waste another season with thar roster with a backup. Jimmy's OK, but he's got more playoff dubs than many. Plus, I'm not yet sold on only 8 games for Watson. The backlash will be tremendous. The NFL has to know this.

They're built for a run right now. That's why they got Deshaun. I don't know if they'd waste another season with thar roster with a backup. Jimmy's OK, but he's got more playoff dubs than many. Plus, I'm not yet sold on only 8 games for Watson. The backlash will be tremendous. The NFL has to know this.
Idk damn near everything that's leaked has been the judge will go less than a year and the league keeps leaking to the media they'll accept that (although Florio thinks it's leverage for the league to do a full szn suspension when a appeal/lawsuit comes)

And also the Browns were already banking on this season possibly being a lost cause and looking forward by only paying him that one mil this year in case of the one year suspension

But I don't think going after Jimmy is a bad move or anything for the Browns at all but then the timing of him being available is an issue too. Sign him right before the season and he's behind Brissett anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom