2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220725_150342.jpg
The smile of a finneser… :lol: :pimp:

His anatomy will never make sense to me.

5’11 but really looks 5’8. But has the voice, hands and feet of someone 6’4.

Every time he launches the rock it don’t look like reality lmao.

I’m interested in how O’Connell sees his working relationship with Kirk this year vs. one year with Stafford last season. How him being the HC makes his relationship with Kirk different from an OC in the QB room. We’ll see.

I think people saw Stafford as definitely better than Kirk this time last year but the Rams last season changed everything where it’s now 10x more ridiculous to compare the former Vikings/Lions division QBs. Stafford has done it, Kirk has to do something.

I rocked with Carr til he got hurt and started playing scared. I’m back on the train after these lasts few years. He’s really improved.

Bro was putting up numbers with Ruggs. He was letting it fly and was one of the league leaders in deep passes before Ruggs killed someone.

Carr has dealt with JDR as a head coach, Gruden as a head coach, Tom cable as a oline coach, and a conservative special teams coordinator as his coach. Carr got Zay Jones & Nelson Agholor paid. If you look at his wide receivers, other than that 1st year with Crab & Cooper, it’s been very ugly.

The oline is weak again this year but he has 3 weapons better than he’s ever had. He has a modern day OC that will scheme him up the right way for the first time (I liked some of what Gruden did but let’s be real he wasn’t a good coach).

Carr is a top 12 qb. He’s probably number 12. I feel like that’s fair. I think the raiders can surprise and win the division this year. We’ll see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom