hell even walk up to it
i was tempted as hell to drive the hellcat to la last week
but decided to be conservative and just took the scat
man i cant describe the feeling in the driverseat

Attachments

• C2B156C9-75DC-440E-B777-A7C77A7F0E89.gif
    C2B156C9-75DC-440E-B777-A7C77A7F0E89.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
Put my order in today for a late 2020. Rapid Blue, visible carbon roof, Z51 package, 2LT, GT2 seats, red interior, and all carbon interior and exterior parts available. No dealer markup, so at least I’m getting it for MSRP.
What state u in

Louisville,KY. Hour down the road from bowling green. I’ve bought a C5, 2 C6’s, and C7 from them, so they took pretty good care of me. Had
my spot waiting on me for a couple weeks now. First chance I got to get in and get it all taken care of.

Louisville,KY. Hour down the road from bowling green. I’ve bought a C5, 2 C6’s, and C7 from them, so they took pretty good care of me. Had
my spot waiting on me for a couple weeks now. First chance I got to get in and get it all taken care of.
That’s that place that be getting all the corvette sales right???
It’s like a top corvette seller right???

I can’t wait to blow the doors off one in the C5.
Feelings will be hurt
Egos will be crushed
Tears will be licked

Dodge flunked at the Prowler,Daytona,Stealth and Viper horribly

most of those cars were either just badged engineered Mitsubishis (dodge stealths is a 3000 GT, da Daytona was another Mitsubishi) designed basically by another brands (Lamborghini being owned at da time by Chrysler made da Viper) or flat out was under powered (Prowler came with da dodge intrepid 3.5 LH v6)
they don't have a super historical 2 seater car history other than da viper, which debuted in da early 90's vs da vette & GT are from da 50's respectively.

muscle cars is what dodge does.

i know that
but so....
da hemi driving one
i cant explain the excitement evrytime i turn on the engine
step on the peddle
hell even walk up to it
i was tempted as hell to drive the hellcat to la last week
but decided to be conservative and just took the scat
man i cant describe the feeling in the driverseat
you already got the hellcat so id trade in the Scat for the c8 without question. zero point in having the scat at this point

just my two cents

most of those cars were either just badged engineered Mitsubishis (dodge stealths is a 3000 GT, da Daytona was another Mitsubishi) designed basically by another brands

The Dodge Daytona wasn’t designed by Mitsubishi. The exterior styling and engine was all Chrysler. 1989ish is when they started putting V6 3.0 Mitsu for different power delivery to those who didn’t want the American 2.2 turbo. Mitsubishi didn’t sell any Daytona’s.

The 3000GT/Stealth was styled by Chrysler but the chassis and drivetrain was Mitsubishi.

Back
Top Bottom