2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

We backkkkkkkkkkkk.

Yo, any of yall bet NBA? Trying to get a lil group together to share picks or leans.
Not a big gambler, I make four futures picks at the beginning of the season and leave it at that. But People should just publically post stuff, we're in a big legal grey area where the powers that be can't really be against it I think.

Not a big gambler, I make four futures picks at the beginning of the season and leave it at that. But People should just publically post stuff, we're in a big legal grey area where the powers that be can't really be against it I think.

I am with it

Where the hell u been dude
I’ve been getting snitched on left and right
They really gunna hate us when he goes back2Back , again!

0ED2312D-C0B9-4C62-81FA-5FD1B1BEF123.gif

fear of legal consequences isn't the reason people avoid publicly posting their picks.
Yeah I was saying that in reference to Meth & Crew (its a family website).

I look at most people who post bets online funny. You're only posting the ones that hit or were "One game off" trying to sell the dream of you being a savant. I'm good.

KMart having a kid in the league is wild to me

I don’t even be realizing how old I am
I was in 4th grade when KMart broke his leg at Cincy in his senior year during the CUSA tourney when they were the favorites to win it all. I feel super washed :lol:

They gonna have to send NikeTalk the way of Geocities, MySpace, etc... and put all us NTers in retirement homes when Lebron plays with/against Bronny in about 2 years. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom