2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

imagine if somehow houston trades both harden and westbrook in the same deal
could be the biggest trade we've ever seen
5 teams, 15+ players , 10 + picks

i anticipate for it to be a multi-team deal to make it happen and to have harden and westbrook traded away

unless philly wants westbrook as well, they can give up big Al, tobias and simmons lol
big 3 of embiid, westbrook and harden, who says no? :lol:

Kemba has had the benefit of looking great on a trash Bobcats/Hornets team. Now that he's on a contender, the blinders are off and he's average at best.

kyrie bout to be traded
KD ssssss gonna KD sssssss

westbrook and harden both gonna end up on the nets

Harden + KD + whoever Nets get to keep (Spencer, Levert) >>>> Harden + Kyrie + KD

nets should just give Houston Kyrie and call it a day.

Crazy if true and a slap to the face to a lot of players :lol:

lynsanity was damn near 10 years ago
It’s a slap in the face to youth coaches who drill kids on dribbling with their off hand. Time and time again we’ve heard Stephen A., Dominique Wilkins, Coach Spo and many more say if you need a turnover make Lin dribble with his left hand. How he continues to get paid is beyond me.

Brodie really going out like A.I. 🙁

Been saying this. Once that athleticism was declining, the end was going to be uglier than the end to Iverson/Melo. Now folks are seeing no basic fundamentals and no jumper. At least Melo got in shape and found a role as a spot shooter.
Damn, Rondo just won a championship with the Lakers and is chasing us around like a thot tryna join the ClipShow. Please go to Atlanta or some **** :smh:
Don’t blame him another chip and this is his last chance for decent money. Like when the players on the patriots have won a ring and can stay for a lower amount and repeat or go somewhere and get paid.

I said it in Oct 2019 and I will say it again in Nov 2020....In order to compete with the Lakers (AD, Boogie, Dwight), Nuggets (Jokic, Grant, Porter, Plumlee), BKN (DJordan, JAllen, KD) and Heat (Bam, Olynyk and whichever other Big whom Riley will add this year), you gotta have LEGIT BIGS to complement the guards.

I guarantee GSW, LAC, and BOS will all do major upgrades at their center and power forward positions this off season.

Back
Top Bottom