2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

why would Indy want Kuz who needs to play the 4 and washed Danny Green?

Cause he's gone and maybe like all the other kids, Kuz flourishes outside of the bright lights and pressure of LA. Think it's worth a gamble. Miami would basically be sending a similar package centered around Nunn and some expirings since that's the other place he's rumored to want to go.

Cause he's gone and maybe like all the other kids, Kuz flourishes outside of the bright lights and pressure of LA. Think it's worth a gamble. Miami would basically be sending a similar package centered around Nunn and some expirings since that's the other place he's rumored to want to go.

You already got TJ Warren filling the same role but better. None of them kids got better once they left LA except for ingram. I honestly don’t know what Kuz’s value is but I can’t imagine he gets you Oladipo.

go back to the drawing board.

As great as Lebby and AD were, it can't be stated enough how pivotal Rondo was to this title run.

As a Laker fan seeing what he's done in these playoffs makes it even more frustrating that he plays like garbage during the regular season. He's not even average in the regular season, he's bad. If we could get 75% of Playoff Rondo In the regular season we wouldn't even need to go get another point guard.

Capture.PNG

OKC gets an expiring contract, Kuzma is a decent enough and if push came to shove I'd toss in the 2020 first rounder.

Schroder is a playmaker that expires in 2021 and T-Ferg is another Klutch client. They would lose size on the wings though.

Reactions: MVP
He was the worst player on the team during the regular season and yet ended up being the 3rd most important during the playoffs. Unbelievable turn around for him.
It’s called the long con.

dude been in the league for a LONG time, as you age you gotta pace it out and save yourself for the ultimate goal.

at his age you burn out if your playoff rondo every night.

he knew he was playing for a championship here, why burn yourself out during the regular season on mostly meaningless games?

again, rondo playing chess.

Back
Top Bottom