2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you told me before the season that two weeks into the season Ryan fitzpatrick would be leading the NFL in passing yards and Matt Breida would be leading in rushing yards I'd tell you to **** off.

giphy (84).gif

If you told me before the season that two weeks into the season Ryan fitzpatrick would be leading the NFL in passing yards and Matt Breida would be leading in rushing yards I'd tell you to **** off.

giphy (84).gif

Crazier things have happened,Alex Smith was the MVP frontrunner through September last year

Was at the game yesterday. V winnable for the Jets but you turn the ball over at the rate they did, and you're losing 10/10 times. It's just how it goes.

The Darnold pick right back after the RT2.0 fumble :emoji_sweat: I need to see a vid replay of it bc I'm reading it was Pryor's fault? It actually happend on my side of the endzone, but happened to quickly I couldn't tell who was even in on the play.

Short week upcoming vs Cleveland. Cannot hand them their first W. Have to pummel.

I'm anxious to see where Gordon lands. I imagine he gets traded by this afternoon. Supposedly 8-10 teams have called CLE.

yeah they said by 4pm, Eagles can't mess around, they are down two of their core receivers for the year

yeah they said by 4pm, Eagles can't mess around, they are down two of their core receivers for the year

My friend is curious where he lands for his fantasy team too.

Jets have "interest" but I think it's just due diligence.

Was at the game yesterday. V winnable for the Jets but you turn the ball over at the rate they did, and you're losing 10/10 times. It's just how it goes.

The Darnold pick right back after the RT2.0 fumble :emoji_sweat: I need to see a vid replay of it bc I'm reading it was Pryor's fault? It actually happend on my side of the endzone, but happened to quickly I couldn't tell who was even in on the play.

Short week upcoming vs Cleveland. Cannot hand them their first W. Have to pummel.
Looking forward to that W on Thursday thank you Jets and Sam Darnold.

**** you Clay Matthew's, your BA QB is the reason for all this because you all cried like babies when Barr had a clean tackle on Rodgers that just so happened to cause an injury.

You cried, they answered, you tied. Shut up

Naw i dont like dude but hes right. Call was BS.

I see Josh going to 49ers or Seahawks...hell after this week, the Panthers sound like a good spot...

Would be a dream but Ron and Hurney ain't going after Josh. I'm just praying that it was a bad day for receivers. This was supposed to be a year when Cam had some legit weapons but everybody still left their hands at home. Sit Funchess and Torrey when Samuel gets back and get DJ Moore more targets. And for Christ sake dont throw CJ Anderson passes anymore

Still don't know why a team would give up much if anything for him when they've already made it clear that they intend to get rid of him...

Only real reason would be to have him under contract through next year but even then,it's tough to look too far ahead when it comes to dude and his situation

Cleveland said no AFC teams so im thinking Eagles, 49ers, Giants, or Panthers...

The Giants have enough weapons already and bigger worries

Cleveland said no AFC teams so im thinking Eagles, 49ers, Giants, or Panthers...
Ehhh he wont be in the league a year from now so I don't get this stance. I wouldnt trade him to a AFC North team tho. Wish him the best but I think this is the end for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom