2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also look real terrible for the Jets if he becomes better than Darnold and they traded him for a 3rd.
With his injury history Teddy being better than Darnold is the bigger risk, because if you roll with Teddy and he hurts the same knee then its also a bad look.

Lying>>>>>

The narrative that “all moss did was go deep” has been disproven so many times in here, by analysts and simply by watching the man play.

If you choose not to acknowledge it then that’s on you.

the majority of his plays were bombs. he rarely caught balls underneath and created something. he rarely went down the middle. he was lined up outside and just went deep most of the times. he was great at it dont get me wrong. but like someone here said 'a one trick pony'. but very great at it.

giphy.gif

Moss-Accel-3.gif

first gif was at the end zone. no other option but to call a short yardage pass play.

second gif is exactly what he did for the most part, hug the sidelines.

Hard Knocks shaping up to have a great season finale

It seriously seems made for TV with how everything aligned.

This season of Hard Knocks has to the G.O.A.T right?

My favorite, for sure.

the majority of his plays were bombs. he rarely caught balls underneath and created something. he rarely went down the middle. he was lined up outside and just went deep most of the times. he was great at it dont get me wrong. but like someone here said 'a one trick pony'. but very great at it.

This is so far from the truth I have to question whether you actually watched Moss play. I'm not going down this rabbit hole again as I've had this argument with others before you, but if you think the above is factual then I have no reason to take you seriously and engage in debate. Moss would take quick screens to the house all the damn time.."rarely caught balls underneath." :lol: GOH So much lies in what you posted. Damn shame too.

ol boy's stomach moving when he says hut gives me flashbacks of King Hippo on Mike Tyson's Punch-Out

Someone should smack him in the belly button and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom