2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should the Giants have drafted?

Sam Darnold can’t play behind our line, he’s not fast enough and doesn’t have the experience so FOH

There wasn’t an OL worth taking at 2.

Saquon is getting contact at .8 yards, that’s the worst in the league. Not his fault.

Our line has five new linemen and our roster has 30 new players. This is gonna take time but I blame our coaching and the game plan and not making adjustments.

^ trade back and draft the guard from Notre dame the colts took or the tackle from Notre dame the 9ers took

Yall still would have to draft the guard in the 2nd and probably still overpay for homeboy from the pats

So Pats punked Browns for a 5th and 7th for Josh or they were gonna nix the trade.... LOL.... PATS stay winning!!!:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Eli has 15 years of experience & still stinks after he showers

Eli ain’t been good and he missed some throws in week 1 but he gets little blame for this ****. That was all coaching, schemes and playcalls. We probably win week 1 with a different QB, still get murdered in week 2. Our line is awful and they should have done a better job.

Cleveland’s 4th pick is looking good

Who should the Giants have drafted?

Sam Darnold can’t play behind our line, he’s not fast enough and doesn’t have the experience so FOH

There wasn’t an OL worth taking at 2.

Saquon is getting contact at .8 yards, that’s the worst in the league. Not his fault.

Our line has five new linemen and our roster has 30 new players. This is gonna take time but I blame our coaching and the game plan and not making adjustments.
Isiah Wynn (yeah I know he got hurt) would’ve been a step in the right direction.

giphy.gif

im prolly late as yall are pretty up to date with **** in this thread but i couldnt stop laughing as i came across this

At this point Gruden has to be trolling with these comments.

He just need to come out and say "look.... I ****** up! what can I say" :lol::lol:

we moved back 64 spots from the 5th to the 7th for Gordon. helluva gamble IMO

You could have picked Tom Brady's replacement with that 5th round and we could have listened to everyone talk about that piece of **** cheater replacement like this:

oh yes.gif

Ya’ll looking for so many excuses (even the valid ones) for Eli that his precipitous decline is skating by unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom