2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janikowski like a dude that retired 2 years ago n said aahhh i cant eat/do wtf i want and a team calld him out of retirement so he said what the heck

You probably need to slow down quite a bit. They still actually need a QB, or the one they have to prove himself...Son damn near has 3 picks in the 1st half. :lol:

And don't forget the teams in their division. W's won't come easy at all for them to be a real contender in only 2 years.
its his second year. Way too early to say he's going to suck or he's going to be good. Love all the moves they made. Robinson doesn't look far off from being healthy. Always loved Trey Burton in Philly. Big fan of Anthony Miller. I see they are getting players to surround Mitch and help him. He just needs more seasoning. I really look at this season as his rookie year. Look at who he played with last season. KENDAL WRIGHT let them in receiving yards with just over 600. Followed by Joshua Bellamy at 375 yards. What did you want from him? Played one year in college. The game will slow down for him, and if it doesn't, well, he won't be the player they drafted him to be

He was further along than Goff was. But one guy was lucky to be with a genius OC and had weapons around him.

They are building a team. Won't happen over night, but they are working on both sides of the ball. I like what i see, and i hate the Bears.

he won't though. Mahomes is no fluke.

Like i said. We don’t know 5-6 years from now. I like Mahomes, i have a soft spot for all QBs who sling it like they are throwing a baseball, and Mahomes def does with his baseball background but my point is people need to take a page from AR12 and R E L A X.

Last year he had John Fox as a HC and Dowell loggains as a OC and theyhad NO desire in helping develop Mitch as they were only coaching for their jobs.

Nagy is the HC of the future for this org, they put the pieces together around him for the future on Offense. It’s going to take time to develop.

People forget Mahomes had the luxury of sitting a full season aside for one game, learning from a PRO QB in Alex Smith who has had success in that offenseive scheme, who did Mitch have to learn behind? Neck Glennon.

I’m giving it time. I’m not going all arstyle27 arstyle27 saying he’s giving it 2 more games for Mitch before he starts at mutiny. That’s ridiculous. Let it play out how it plays out

i admit, i didn't realize Mack was this good. I was against these guys getting paid what they got, including Donald, but man, I see why Mack got paid like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom