2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going be hilarious if nike makes bank off of this.. when you look at papa Johns and then the nfl's inability to hire a publicist to deal with this all with some common sense

Just when it's dying down and going go away, guess who does something to bring it right back up
Nike ain’t stupid. They took a calculated risk and I’m sure they’ve been planning this out for at least a year.

FDF9797F-D91D-4A27-BA4F-EFBF35D8BE20.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

The brothers behind adidas and puma were both members of the nazi party.. believe there is something with Hugo boss too

#randomfacts

Mercedes Benz use to build vehicles for the 3rd rike and Fanta was only created because Coca Cola wanted to have a soft drink in the Soviet Union but didn’t want their main drink attached to the atrocities of the time

"Better put some respeck on trey burton's name"

No doubt.
It was toungue in cheek fam.

Knowing the offensive schemes Nagy ran in KC and how much he utilized Kelce, I have no doubt that Trey is gonna be a huge part of the offense.

Knowing the offensive schemes Nagy ran in KC and how much he utilized Kelce, I have no doubt that Trey is gonna be a huge part of the offense.

No doubt and I can see trey fitting that more than ertz.. I BEEN on here talking about trey before he somewhat blew up last season and then obviously the super bowl

But dude is the ideal movement TE.. over his time with us he has played Hback/RB/FB and then a ton of movement stuff and into the slot.. he's not the route runner that ertz is, but he's better with the ball in his hands (like say off of a TE screens or some sort of slant to get him into space).. you'll definitely need to get a blocking TE, cause dude ain't that big but could be a huge asset to the offense in a variety of ways

Like I see goedert (dude we drafted) as more of a kelce comparison than an ertz comparison.. the best miami could hope for is the dude they drafted to turn into ertz, dude out of penn state

Last edited:
Might wear a Nike sweater tomorrow. It's supposed to pour down raining, but it's the principle

The brothers behind adidas and puma were both members of the nazi party.. believe there is something with Hugo boss too

Hugo Boss made the Nazi Uniforms.

Beyer Asprin made the gas used in the concentration camps.

there were a bunch of companies that are still around that profited from WWII

The Dassler bros had the Dassler shoe company before WWII. Registered Nazi members. During WWII they used Jewish slaves for labor in the factories and converted some of their factor space to create Nazi weapons. The older brother (he went on to start Puma) was in the Nazi secret service. The younger brother (who created Adidas) was convicted of war crimes (capitalizing off jews via the Nazi party). His conviction was one of the reasons the Dassler shoe company broke up, the younger brother's conviction banned him from running the Dassler shoe company. Plus there was a power struggle.

So they separated and took the money they made during WWII and created Puma and Adidas. Companies were littered w/ relatives from those Nazi's until Jan of 2018 when the last one (grandson of the Adidas founder) finally retired.

As with sports and people burning or destroying jerseys, it is just pure stupidity to go that route

Rather than destroying something you no long want, just give it away

If you care about veterans, well there are a ton of veterans who could use those that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom