2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who the snitch was last night? smh
This is one of the most active threads on NT. That’s saying something since most of the other high use threads are about hyped sneaker releases where mad people there aren’t even regulars and are just lurking/looking for info.

With that being said no way Meth doesn’t pop his head in here from time to time. I honestly this he gives us slightly a longer lease too.

Did he? All I can find on the tweeters is that he isnt there today

you know what, you're right dude. i said that because i thought Bell said all along he would report week 1. but i just scanned twitter and don't see anything except Steeler fans cussing the dude out :lol:

DecentCourageousBlacklab-size_restricted.gif

I’m seeing all these jersey number changes at teams practices today but have yet to hear anything about Royce Freeman. Please for the love of god tell me he’s changing that #37.....

not that we had a doubt at this point

Not going lie, I did

Pretty sure it was Ian who said wentz amd Alshon were supposed to be going on the PUP list.. the wentz one was like a day or two before he went back to practice and the Alshon one was just before they announced he cleared his physical

Things could be worse, think of the folks who drafted David Johnson or OBj last year

Or folks who had Zeke, only for him to be out in the playoffs

My friend had David Johnson last season lol. Luckily my friend also drafted Gurley and still won the championship. My friend should have been safe and drafted Gurley again, but my friend had to try and be cute smh.

I’m seeing all these jersey number changes at teams practices today but have yet to hear anything about Royce Freeman. Please for the love of god tell me he’s changing that #37.....

I kinda like it :lol:

Same with Kamara's 41

Reactions: HIM
I kinda like it :lol:

Same with Kamara's 41

I thought 41 was bad last year but 37 is even harder on the eyes. Deangelo Henderson was released so 33 is available now. Idk who else got cut but please get that dude in something between 20-34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom