2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Niner and Raider fans argue about rosters is laughable. They should focus on the As, Warriors, and those stupid Allbird shoes that the Bay Area people love

gly8q_1_1.gif

Let me enjoy my 6-8 wins this season damn it

Who are you again???

200w (70).gif

Realllllly hope HBO cameras have the Kendricks release on tape. Coleman complaining to Hue was great, I can only imagine the convo with Mychal.

Probably a bunch of dudes standing around reading kendricks tweet and being like "yup, he gone"

Rams window really about to be 2 years until they have to extend goff

Realllllly hope HBO cameras have the Kendricks release on tape. Coleman complaining to Hue was great, I can only imagine the convo with Mychal.

I mean I would assume for legal purposes his lawyers would have at least got it held up long enough.. but then again, I assume kendricks did sign waivers.. I guess he could just strategically plan whenever the injunction would be filed to screw the airing date

But after his own post, I got no clue what his strategy is

Can't be sloppy with the paper trails.. use companies and trust, something that removes it directly from you and makes them have to work.. also gotta keep shh moving, like initially funds should have went to investor with payouts held on trust by a separate individual or you layer the companies

And you also make more than just those investments.. basically don't make the shh super duper obvious and easy to trace back to you

Hell could do a foreign company in certain jurisdictions just to add the extra hurdle with the ultimate ownership of the LLC or whatever in the states
I need Nassib to reply to this post.

I heard Joe Banner say on the radio that the hit rate on first round picks is about a 50% success rate. So with that thinking, if you giving up 2 firsts for Khalil you are basically giving up (1) 1st for a HOF type talent and former DPOTY, and the other first is a 50/50 chance that player pans out.

If you feel you are close to really making a run and have the opportunity to add Mack to your team, why wouldn't you consider that?

I heard Joe Banner say on the radio that the hit rate on first round picks is about a 50% success rate. So with that thinking, if you giving up 2 firsts for Khalil you are basically giving up (1) 1st for a HOF type talent and former DPOTY, and the other first is a 50/50 chance that player pans out.

If you feel you are close to really making a run and have the opportunity to add Mack to your team, why wouldn't you consider that?

Well partially because you wouldnt be giving up just 2 firsts, but your cap flexibility as well. Giving up 1/7th of your cap and not having first rounders to replace the players you will have to let walk for cap reasons is going to be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom