2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHEESH :wow::wow::wow:

Deserves every penny tho. Most talented QB to ever touch a football.
tenor.gif

4 years added to the 2 years he has left so he’s locked up for 6 years total.

2018-2019 is current contract (~$22M/Y) and that stays.

2020-2023 will be that $33.5M/Y number.

There will be over $100M guaranteed in those numbers.

I’m reading the cap projected to be 200 million by 2020 so there might not be any significant change in cap percentage. And read comment saying there’s rumor it could free up 15 million in cap space now.

good for Fraudgers. with some of the bum QBs getting mega deals, no surprise he's getting paid like that

I wonder what the extensions for Wentz, Watson, Darnold, Mayfield, etc. are gonna look like

Has vaitai always been known as weak and slow?

he's a serviceable backup.. we kinda did survive with him starting the last 13 games.. wouldnt say he's THAT much of a liability out there, cause alot of worse LTs started games last year and will this year

but it's like with ertz, ertz is paid because he's a pass catcher.. but he's at least a willing blocker, which is alot more than could be said for some TEs

it's just funny coming for kendricks because dude cant cover RBs or TEs, so the coaches just stopped asking him to.. AND on top of that he's reluctant to take on blockers

its fact. if a person thinks moss is a better overall receiver than TO, they are a hater. moss was great but he went deep and caught balls. TO is the better overall complete receiver. its not even debatable.

and its still TO > moss :smile:

Lying>>>>>

The narrative that “all moss did was go deep” has been disproven so many times in here, by analysts and simply by watching the man play.

If you choose not to acknowledge it then that’s on you.

whatever munn did to her face :smh:

also hollywood gotta thinkin she need to be that thin :smh:

smmmmhhhhh.. give me attack of the show munn back
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom