2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh when I seen Tribusky and the CHICAGO BEARS rest starters I knew what time it was :smh::stoneface:
Thought I was buggin.

Hit the weebay gif when I realized that.

Like who do they think they are :lol:

Belichek a savage. Tom could be geriatric and he’s for sure playing the 1st half no matter what.

I think 2 is really all that is needed..

But rosters need to be expended and also allow everyone to be available on game day.. plus an extra bye week

But yea you have teams reluctant to play guys and plus some coaches not willing to show a ton so it doesn't get thrown on film

Nah...too watered down.

I mean if they just add the PSs that gets you to 63.. but I think 60 is a good number with everyone active, then keep the PS at 10

Right now it's 45 with the 3rd QB.. at the very least they should do away with inactives

I always thought it was so necessary to keep 3 QB's because of how quickly things can go to **** at that position (and this was pre-Teddy/Bradford fiascos) and the need to have someone competent as your 3rd string, but there's not many competent #3's around the league. The NFL's QB depth is kinda scary. A team like the Jets have the best situation, but they probably end up trading Teddy to keep only 2. It's interesting.

And if you try and get cute and sneak someone through waivers, more times than not, they get swooped up by someone else.

Romo must have a pretty good agent.. this dude stepped right into gruden's corona spot and then he got sketchers commercials going too

Pathetic. Just cut preseason down to 2 games. And add 2 to the regular season.

I mean preseason football as a whole sucks, but they have to be able to evaluate the bench guys at game speed.

Owners don't want to lose the revenue by cutting preseason. Players union doesn't want to extend the regular season.

Star/More established players want to cut it to reduce risk of injury.

But fringe players need it to prove themselves outside of practice.

Last edited:
I always thought it was so necessary to keep 3 QB's because of how quickly things can go to **** at that position (and this was pre-Teddy/Bradford fiascos) and the need to have someone competent as your 3rd string, but there's not many competent #3's around the league. The NFL's QB depth is kinda scary. A team like the Jets have the best situation, but they probably end up trading Teddy to keep only 2. It's interesting.

And if you try and get cute and sneak someone through waivers, more times than not, they get swooped up by someone else.
it’s not enough quality #1’s in that league let along #2’s & 3’s.

Click bait lol

That's what IATT wants. See: Cian ****nut tweets.

But, I clicked. :lol:

This makes me happy...

Screenshot_20180826-211500.png

Wait what? I thought you only had dead cap space when you cut someone? So the Bill's are basically paying Tyrod and cordy to not play for them after they traded them? That doesnt make sense

Wait what? I thought you only had dead cap space when you cut someone? So the Bill's are basically paying Tyrod and cordy to not play for them after they traded them? That doesnt make sense

Jets paid Fitztragic to not be there anymore and then he signed a deal with the Bucs.

Disappointed trump didn't take the opportunity to go after an owner who was "disrespecting" the flag and whoever else by not removing his cap...

O and:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom