2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Browns were being the Browns when they drafted him #1 seemingly outta nowhere, but he has legit since he took over the reigns from Tyrod.

Hopefully he can build off this season.

Browns are a competent coach away from being a solid team.
They might keep Greg Williams and Kitchens in place. From 0-16 to .500. Why mess with it?

Bowles and Wilks gotta go for sure. You can't be rebuilding with new QBs and not have your HC be an offensive guy. Wilks doesn't deserve to go in only 1 year but was a terrible hire anyway...Cardinals front office screwed it up

They're gonna hate because we got two stud QBs, while most teams are trying to get one stud behind center. :lol:

It's like that joke in Back to the Future when Marty says that he's got two television sets and the kid responds with, "Wow, you must rich!"

That's the Eagles, the team with two TVs in 1955. :lol:

I don’t think it’s hating...it’s s fair assessment of the situation to say the offense is rolling a lil more with Foles atm...

Wentz showed enough last season imo to prove he’s the franchise QB...

But he hasn’t looked like that at all this year...

I understand the injury..an I think Wentz is obviously the better Qb...but the eye test says Foles makes the offense work better from the ACL tear til now...

I don’t think it’s hating...it’s s fair assessment of the situation to say the offense is rolling a lil more with Foles atm...

Wentz showed enough last season imo to prove he’s the franchise QB...

But he hasn’t looked like that at all this year...

I understand the injury..an I think Wentz is obviously the better Qb...but the eye test says Foles makes the offense work better from the ACL tear til now...
Wentz watching Foles do it again like

giphy.gif

I want to root for BDN when we trade him..

Sooooooooooooooo after some thought jags and raiders, we listening

Would appreciate certain other teams driving up the price

Good to see the NFL calling fake penalties into the game for the bears

******* scrub, this your division winner? Lol bums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom