Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack Ertz so damn good :sick:

It’s a toss up between him and Kelce.

Kittle comes after those 2.

Bill destroyed Gronk :smh:

Was expecting dude to go full kickers 2018..

Had already missed 1 extra po int

Nick Foles career as an Eagle > Wentzs career as an Eagle right??????

I don’t even think IATT can argue this one. Now who you go with next szn is different, but dude is SBMVP and putting them in the fight for the offs this yr

my mom said, "please get a TD, dont trust this jake fellow" :rofl:

I was trying figure out the distance.. cause I knew dude missed at least 1 extra point.. couldn't remember if it was 2.. just remembered the failed 2 point and that

an 18 point 4th quarter comeback only to let special teams give the jets 3 scores in this game.

a win here is meaningless but this team has so many issues :lol:

I don’t even think IATT can argue this one. Now who you go with next szn is different, but dude is SBMVP and putting them in the fight for the offs this yr

SB MVP and the 27-2 year.. plus the 7 TDs raiders game

Ain't many QBs coming anywhere near the high points of his career

The more you watch philly with Foles under center the more we realize he’s a better fit than Wentz. Not so sure Philly wins the SB last year if Wentz stayed healthy. They are so scary with Foles

Reactions: HIM
@buc em

:emoji_eyes:
The Bills and Cowboys currently look like the worst teams in the league.

Cowboys is 100000% the worst in the league. Bills and Bears held that title last year.

He ain’t gonna win a Super Bowl this year but Alex Smith put in work last season. That offense has a lot of talent and is built for somebody like Alex Smith to take advantage of. Defensively they have some pieces to be solid too.

The Cowboys are easily the least talented team in that division. It’ll take a ridiculous year out of Zeke for them to not finish in last in the NFC East.

Bucs make the playoffs

Cowboys finish below .500

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom