2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big **** nick :pimp:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

i dont know if any of yall listening to the 'villains' podcast from shea serrano from the ringer.. but they just did the scariest most recent villain (ole girl from gone girl), in my opinion.. was thinking about this, if we do another set of random drafts in the offseason we should definitely do a villians draft

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo I noticed that you're a Steelers fan from North Carolina.

It seems like NC has a lot of Steeler fans because a few years ago, I sold a Steelers DVD set that I found to some lady in NC.

Also, when the Steelers played the Panthers in Charlotte in 2014, the crowd sounded pretty pro-Steelers.

Yea there’s definitely a lot of us. When I went to the bar to watch the matchup against the panthers earlier this year I definitely wasn’t the only Steelers fan in there.

I grew up in an NBA house, so I wasn’t persuaded to be a fan of a particular NFL team. There was this pop warner team in my area called the capital city Steelers, same logo, color scheme and all that and I became a fan. Also, as a chubby little kid Jerome bettis was the player to be lmao

Steelers fans travel well, so I’m not surprised at them outnumbering panthers fans at BoA stadium

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo I noticed that you're a Steelers fan from North Carolina.

It seems like NC has a lot of Steeler fans because a few years ago, I sold a Steelers DVD set that I found to some lady in NC.

Also, when the Steelers played the Panthers in Charlotte in 2014, the crowd sounded pretty pro-Steelers.

Both North and South Carolina still have a ton of Steelers, Washington, cowboys of course, and even still some falcons fans. Majority of these folks were fans of or their parents were fans of those teams pre-1995 when we got the panthers. My pops is a Steelers fan as well but I didn't adopt that fandom from him. At the Cowboys game this year I think 95% of the Cowboys fans had never even stepped foot in the state of Texas before. Most of the folks we encountered were from places like Winston Salem, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, etc. I'm sure it was the same for the Steelers game years ago as well.

i dont know if any of yall listening to the 'villains' podcast from shea serrano from the ringer.. but they just did the scariest most recent villain (ole girl from gone girl), in my opinion.. was thinking about this, if we do another set of random drafts in the offseason we should definitely do a villians draft

We had a good run with the offseason drafts, but they did lose their steam.

This year and the starters as of today:

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Drew Brees
3. Philip Rivers
4. Andrew Luck
5. Russell Wilson
6. Aaron Rodgers
7. Deshaun Watson
8. Matt Ryan
9. Tom Brady
10. Carson Wentz
11. Jared Goff
12. Ben Roethlisberger
13. Cam Newton
14. Kirk Cousins
15. Mitchell Trubisky
16. Baker Mayfield
17. Ryan Tannehill
18. Derek Carr
19. Andy Dalton
20. Dak Prescott
21. Eli Manning
22. Matthew Stafford
23. Nick Mullens
24. Case Keenum
25. Sam Darnold
26. Lamar Jackson
27. Jameis Winston
28. Josh Allen
29. Josh Rosen
30. Cody Kessler

You got Darnold too low.

Also, I hate him, But Rapistburger is prob top 5-7 this year.

This year and the starters as of today:

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Drew Brees
3. Philip Rivers
4. Andrew Luck
5. Russell Wilson
6. Aaron Rodgers
7. Deshaun Watson
8. Matt Ryan
9. Tom Brady
10. Carson Wentz
11. Jared Goff