2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KEEP POUNDING
DFDA05B9-3BAF-493F-8E2D-5CC90AF51617.jpeg

Is it me or should the way playoff seedings work should be done completely different?

I think it should be if you win the division you’re still not guraeented a top 4 spot, only thing a division title will get you is a WC spot. It should go by straight up better record. Let’s say Chargers and Chiefs both finish at 13-3, whoever loses out on that division (don’t know that scenario off the top of my head) has to go to Pitt or Indy just because they won their trash division? Not fair.

I’m not being biased. I was at the WC game where Indy had to come to San Diego. The one where Sproles took over and it ended up being Tony Dungys and John Maddens last game. No way should Indy should’ve have to come and play a 8-8 team:lol:

I get what you're saying but I still think winning your division regardless of how trash it is is deserving of a home playoff game

tbh the Chargers might be better off on the road this year given their situation
manny.png

The age old debate...I like the rule as it is. It's only really weird when you have heavily lopsided records, like an 8-8 division winner (or 7-9) versus a wild card with a better record or like this year in the AFC when you might have an 13-3 as a WC playing a team who is at best 11-5.

But if it weren't for the current format, it would rob us of upsets and moments like the beast mode run against the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom