2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We would clinch a wildcard with a win today which is pretty great considering what a lot of people thought coming into the season.

I saw us as a 9-7 or 8-8 type team personally. Never expected we'd be capable of defensive performances like last week and Schottenheimer (who I still hate) has been better than expected.

We would clinch a wildcard with a win today which is pretty great considering what a lot of people thought coming into the season.

I saw us as a 9-7 or 8-8 type team personally. Never expected we'd be capable of defensive performances like last week and Schottenheimer (who I still hate) has been better than expected.

I honestly thought you guys were going to be battling for the last spot in the division. It's pretty crazy to me to see what you guys are doing this year considering the amount of big name defensive players that you guys lost and how you completely turned that offensive line from a weakness to a strength.

good morning boys. Dis gonna be a long day of pigskin

qmsnyplc7z321.jpg

I honestly thought you guys were going to be battling for the last spot in the division. It's pretty crazy to me to see what you guys are doing this year considering the amount of big name defensive players that you guys lost and how you completely turned that offensive line from a weakness to a strength.
Basically you have to laugh at how many years we spent with Tom Cable and how this line instantly became better when he left (extra year of Duane Brown helps too).

And then with the defense, I forgot and many forgot that Pete Carroll is one of the best DB coaches in NFL history and there's no one better at teaching defense. He was reinvigorated by working with young players again and all of a sudden we have up and comers all over the defense again. Including Frank Clark who joins the stacked group of NFL woman beating young stars.

I'm still not forgiving this MFer for the Jordan Peterson thing though

Russell Wilson is incredible.

As a fellow Knick fan I'm just sorry this has to be you today.

George Kittle is at worst a top 3 TE.

Deforest Buckner is tallying up a great sack total for a DT while getting doubled all year.

And our Oline is decent. Plus Fred Warner is looking very good.

ANNNNDDD WE BEAT THE RAIDERS.

We’re gunnin for Nick Bosa at this point :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom