2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maholmes quit those last 2 drives after Goff dropped that 40 yard TD BOMB on the Chefs.

He tapped out and didn't want no more.

ESPN pointed out his LAZY throwing mechanics when he threw that pick 6 to a Rams DT.

I’d say last 1 for sure, tough to control a pass when you get hit.

Not much you can do about that as you step in and sling it. But I can see it either way.

I fault the play calling on the 2nd to last series more than anything

They had time and still 3 timeouts plus already decent enough field position

Shoulda had the whole playbook open.. even run plays, which could have caught the rams off guard and pick up decent yardage

Wentz had a better 2017 than Goff. Goff is having a better 2018 than Wentz. But Wentz is also a few months removed from an ACL surgery. 2019 will be a more comparable season. Eagles defense is also trash this season so he has to sit on the sideline for 10 min at a time waiting for his defense to get off the field

I still remember when Sean Mannion was better than Goff.

Goff isn't starting because he sucks. Like, he's worse than the QB yall trotted out last night. It's not some conspiracy for draft position.

As a Cal guy I'll always root for Goff and legitimately hope he succeeds but unfortunately, I just don't see it. Was never sold on him at the NFL level and his stock has fallen since camp began.

I fault the play calling on the 2nd to last series more than anything

They had time and still 3 timeouts plus already decent enough field position

Shoulda had the whole playbook open.. even run plays, which could have caught the rams off guard and pick up decent yardage

Fully agree with that.

Wentz had a better 2017 than Goff. Goff is having a better 2018 than Wentz. But Wentz is also a few months removed from an ACL surgery. 2019 will be a more comparable season. Eagles defense is also trash this season so he has to sit on the sideline for 10 min at a time waiting for his defense to get off the field

On offense I think our biggest issues have been the level of play from the Oline and then the injuries

Then obviously the lack of legit RB threats.. again because of injury.. and the best guy might be a UDFA rookie

And then all the WR injuries are just the icing on the cake

Chefs 2 losses this year. Common theme: Costly critical INT's thrown by Mahomes in close games to the Patriots & Rams.

Refs too busy watching the game to be watching the game ya know

It's understandable. This one was lit

Even if Mahomes has 20 picks to end the season, he’s still more than likely gonna have 50+ TDS which anyone would take unless your QB is Brady/Brees/Rodgers/Goff

I’d say last 1 for sure, tough to control a pass when you get hit.

Not much you can do about that as you step in and sling it. But I can see it either way.

Pocket presence was/is mid at best. He has to learn to feel the rush, and step up more, which I assume he will. Also HAS to learn to protect the damn ball in the backfield. Those fumbles were 10 times worse than the picks. I'd say those lost the game

Rams scored fifty four (54) points with their star running back basically being a non-factor.

Huh.

Rams scored fifty four (54) points with their star running back basically being a non-factor.

Huh.

upload_2018-11-19_23-18-11.png

Kid got over 40 TD's right now and still might win the MVP. :lol:

Da hell is he talkin bout

MVP is going to Brees this year. It's his to lose while he's SMASHIN every record in sight while close to 40 years old.

Chefs going to end up going on the road and taking another 1st round exit like they always do :lol:

Even if Mahomes has 20 picks to end the season, he’s still more than likely gonna have 50+ TDS which anyone would take unless your QB is Brady/Brees/Rodgers/Goff

The other option was Alex smith

C CP1708 is the only person on here I've seen to even remotely suggest the chiefs made the wrong decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom