2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how bad the Eagles look in 2018 I still have some fresh SuperBowl Champ gear to rock while a lot of fans in this thread out here reminiscing on 3rd grade when their team lost in the conference finals. No amount of trash talk taking that away

2f7.jpg

Of course we care.. makes it a hell of lot easier to get over when youre couple months removed from winning the super bowl thou

For me, it would mean it's also that much harder to get over being absolutely embarrassed and playing like crap after having just won a championship.

What is it with ATL fans? Absolute worst with no reasons at all. None. But you guys act like you’re the best thing going when it comes to sports

Only dude who’s reasonable is @Armada

The rest of you are just big F bois when it comes to sports. So much chirping for so little success. BA 30+ years old and never experienced a championship. Peasants.

:lol:

Ya'll trying really hard to act like you don't care.

Man y’all some real selective readers lol. Me and a few of the other Eagles fans in this thread have repeatedly said the team is struggling and have been saying so for quite some time. But last years team had heart and played pretty damn hard and was fun for us to watch. So all I’m saying is throwing these memes and gifs at us not gonna take away from what we got to witness as fans in early 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom