Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buc Em’s posts always remind me of 7th grade me defending my bad grades

“I wasn’t here the day we went over this and then she gave us a test on it”

“I gave her my project but she lost it and gave me an F”

“My other classes give a lot of hoemwork and I’m not able to focus on this.”

“I was injured, on the road, against the 2008 superbowl champs, in bad weather...this is reall a B- at worst.”

****, he really did get clipped. His name doesnt show up anymore in the search function when searching by user.

upload_2018-10-18_11-53-58.png

ED7ADF82-2FD3-4622-950F-787057279AAE.jpeg
Bruh. Dumb *** dude at my job was in our bathroom on our floor pooping for like 40 minutes. I tried to run downstairs to our bigger bathroom but didn’t make it. Left work early. I had to leave work with my sweater around my waist like a 16 year old. I feel like a six year old. I walked out of work looking like this

ED7ADF82-2FD3-4622-950F-787057279AAE.jpeg

Bruh. Dumb *** dude at my job was in our bathroom on our floor pooping for like 40 minutes. I tried to run downstairs to our bigger bathroom but didn’t make it. Left work early. I had to leave work with my sweater around my waist like a 16 year old. I feel like a six year old. I walked out of work looking like this

I was not expecting this to actually have happened

nick. nick. you said The Athletic is legit/worth it right?

upload_2018-10-18_13-18-23.png

Not sure if I want to jump on this now or wait until I (likely) get a 50% off offer in due time.

nick. nick. you said The Athletic is legit/worth it right?

upload_2018-10-18_13-18-23.png

Not sure if I want to jump on this now or wait until I (likely) get a 50% off offer in due time.

The 7 day trial turns into a 14 day trial when you go to cancel. Do that & take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom