2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I mostly get my true size (12) in every model and never have a issue. Have to go up in size with X’s though, those bands across the top squeeze the hell out of my feet :lol:

Or possibly don’t know their real size.

yes that is a possibility indeed

I've been buying 12s for like 12 years. Even 13s before. But now I swear I'm a 11.5 I might fit an 11. I kinda mad I bought 3 pairs of 12s. My Jimmy butlers re a 11.5 though. So im am idiot....

the guys i hoop with on saturdays are finding their feet growing bigger, i told them it's because they're getting overweight so they need bigger feet to support that increase in weight, heheh

52109981_295267804499479_3304080508054738831_n.jpg
gettyimages-464173979-1024x1024.jpg

I've been buying 12s for like 12 years. Even 13s before. But now I swear I'm a 11.5 I might fit an 11. I kinda mad I bought 3 pairs of 12s. My Jimmy butlers re a 11.5 though. So im am idiot....

Exactly lol. Jk but this pretty much proves the point mentioned above. A lot of cats (grown men) don’t know their true size. Especially on NT. And those are the same dudes who are quick to give sizing advise.

Has anytime seen any of the gear for the 6's hit discount? Looking to buy the jacket and some of the shorts.

Are the apps better about (not having) ghost stock then the desktop site?

I just use my phone based web browser. I really just dont use phone apps. Im pretty sure I lost my carted concords on release date due to outdated phone bs so Im going to get on the computer for major releases from now on.

Are the apps better about (not having) ghost stock then the desktop site?

I just use my phone based web browser. I really just dont use phone apps. Im pretty sure I lost my carted concords on release date due to outdated phone bs so Im going to get on the computer for major releases from now on.
they do seem smoother for checkouts but on super hyped releases, it dont matter.

Exactly lol. Jk but this pretty much proves the point mentioned above. A lot of cats (grown men) don’t know their true size. Especially on NT. And those are the same dudes who are quick to give sizing advise.
Guy i used to get limited shoes for without charging him would swear hes a 12 then a 9. Dude should've just said the shoes were for someone else. I stopped after a couple times of that. Never do favors. Also cats truly dont know their sz. Go half up if ur shoes are too narrow. Thats ur tru size. Width plays a part. That .5 sz will be less than half an inch length difference.

Finally had a chance to wear these....man they smooth....dont feel like a tank like the 2014....plus colors and material is way better....feeling like 1991 lately....really happy with my pair

Guy i used to get limited shoes for without charging him would swear hes a 12 then a 9. Dude should've just said the shoes were for someone else. I stopped after a couple times of that. Never do favors. Also cats truly dont know their sz. Go half up if ur shoes are too narrow. Thats ur tru size. Width plays a part. That .5 sz will be less than half an inch length difference.

like most NTers

I got my TTS on the snkrs shock drop, had a slight issue with heel slippage unless I tied them real tight. Went down .5 size on release date, now my big toe jams the top of the toe box lol... hopefully they stretch a little as i break them in
I tied my 6s mad tight and still had heel slippage lol. All my other j’s are a 10 my tts and fit perfect. The only other sneaker I half size down for was the 12s from 2016

If you don’t like to double sock it adding an extra insole or removing the existing one and putting a thicker one does wonders for heel slippage
I use SB Dunk insoles on some of my big pairs

I tied my 6s mad tight and still had heel slippage lol. All my other j’s are a 10 my tts and fit perfect. The only other sneaker I half size down for was the 12s from 2016

Yeah man, these fit weird for some reason

just tried mine on today and yeah these fit big

I tripled checked to make sure these joints weren’t a 10.5 by mistake instead of a 10

I need a 9.5 it seems smh

I literally just bought em too and didn’t try em on in the store as i should’ve

annoyed I didn’t see this discussion earlier

These are TTS for me. Finally wore them for casual Friday. I wear them pretty loose so some heel slippage is expected. I probably could’ve sized .5 size down for a more snug fit, but they’re cool. Super dope too.

Back
Top Bottom