2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I completely understand 2 pairs of carmines. I got a VVNDS pair for a good price after I started wearing my pair. Love the cw. I need a decent quality white/infra VI to release and I can put this model to bed for good.

IMG_8700.jpeg
IMG_8695.jpeg
IMG_8697.jpeg

IMG_8705.jpeg

Last edited:
As a Jordan 1 guy, I would have to go with the Breds and Chicagos as 1A and 1B Goat...followed closely by the Shadows and Royals, but I can't really argue with those picks.

How can you see pics of these and then write something so blasphemous? Shadows are straight up trash compared to these. Pure rubbish.

Last edited:
Always love these arguments. For me, WC IIIs, Concords and black/red IVs are the top 3, easy. Lots of great shoes among the rest of the models but my ranking of them depends on the day. And it's irrelevant to me after the three I just listed :lol:

Would be nice to get the white infrareds. Was thinking about how those and the sport blues are the last to get the NA treatment. Originally wanted the white infrareds in 91 because I like that you could see all the holes and thought that colorway was the better option between those and the black infrareds. Had to settle for the blacks. Horrible day :lol:

I bought 3 pairs. Ended up selling 1 pair and regretted it, that’s how much I love this shoe. The fact it was my first pair of J’s in 91’ probably makes me a bit biased but it is what it is. Only Jordan’s I’m taking over Infareds are black/red 11’s, Concords and MAYBE Space Jams.

I bought 3 pairs. Ended up selling 1 pair and regretted it, that’s how much I love this shoe. The fact it was my first pair of J’s in 91’ probably makes me a bit biased but it is what it is. Only Jordan’s I’m taking over Infareds are black/red 11’s, Concords and MAYBE Space Jams.
I get it. I had the OGs in ‘91, third model I ever had. Just not a pair I think looks right on me anymore for some reason. I’d be more inclined to get the white/infras. Wanted Carmines but didn’t care enough to deal with pinkgate lol

These were my first pair too!

…91 was a magical year.

5DD3A14A-16A0-4651-8385-EA46000E7C79.gif

Back
Top Bottom