2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Wow these released 3 years ago already?! Time flies…. I probably wear only these 2-3 times a year…. I am ashamed 😂😂😂

0B45B23C-5BC2-4009-82F5-2992572DC8BF.jpeg

I need to wear mine more often. Can’t believe it’s been 3 years. Biggest regret is not grabbing a second pair, coulda walked outta that store with as many pairs as I wanted that morning. Same with the black/red 4s release.

Foamer/Buckets some of the best on YouTube.

Love Nightwing too, but I don't know if adding his wife was necessary. It's understandable that she's not that much into sneakers as he is, but felt like a unneeded change.

Foamer/Buckets some of the best on YouTube.

Love Nightwing too, but I don't know if adding his wife was necessary. It's understandable that she's not that much into sneakers as he is, but felt like a unneeded change.

I’m no expert on sneakers, but it seems like Nightwing is the most knowledgeable sneakerhead on YouTube.

Foamier and Buckets openly acknowledge their lack of expertise. They’re just funny, fun-loving guys who like shoes.

Between them and Weartesters...it’s the perfect yin and yang.

I’m no expert on sneakers, but it seems like Nightwing is the most knowledgeable sneakerhead on YouTube.

Foamier and Buckets openly acknowledge their lack of expertise. They’re just funny, fun-loving guys who like shoes.

Between them and Weartesters...it’s the perfect yin and yang.
I'm sure most of them know the history of the shoes being released...the information is readily accessible nowadays. Don't really need to know tech specs as I'm not hooping in them either.

I'll credit him for the advice of choosing TTS for a snug 1:1 fit. Use to always go half a size...not anymore.

I think adding his wife wasn’t too bad of a touch.

Someone who has the perspective not as serious as us.

I find her annoying tbh as she adds absolutely nothing to the topic at hand. Feels like she's just there because he wants to make her feel important. And I get his 'back in my day' commentary since I'm around his age too, but that gets old and played out too. Also, I don't care about his discord or his merch.

Then again, most youtubers and personalities are annoying. I appreciate the shots of the shoes, some of the info, and the sizing info.

Back
Top Bottom