2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Havent worn your 2019s yet? Come on dawg they over two years old already wear that s*** before the world ends!

I know man, I'm f'n up. I don't really go anywhere but work, then back home. You think that's BAD? I haven't worn either pair of my 2016, Black Metallic's. Those came out over five years ago.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2019 light years better. 2014 retro was a joke.

I agree 100% man. Also, the only REAL thing the 2000's have over the 2019's, is this...

20210511_193444.jpg

Also, you're goofy as **** for your
avatar pic, kingjay718 kingjay718 .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This thread/release was a fun one. All the back and forth about the contrast heel, many of you sharing your stories about the originals back in the day, etc etc. It was a great time. I remember getting up early and sitting on SNKRS right up to launch time at 10:00 AM EST, and couldn't order because of my cards fraud detection kicking in. Ended up having to call my bank and sort it out and was able to return to SNKRS and get a pair past 10:30. After that I jumped over to FTL and surprisingly there was no "you're in line" page. Strolled right on over to the Infrareds, grabbed a second pair and that was that. Anyone that truly wanted these could get them. That was probably the best part of the whole release. No one botting these up or backdooring them like other releases. There was enough for everyone really. The best colorway out of the whole OG set (in my opinion) and the pair MJ wore when he and the Bulls clinched their first championship in '91. Doubling up was a must for these.
20190906_143557.jpg
VHS_20190629_20230500.JPG

Personally not a fan of that version. Other than the indentation on the heel pod area that they got right (and to a small extend the heel contrast), I don't like the shape, nor...and this is huge...the missing 3M. Only speaking visually as I never owned a pair and can't speak to fit or comfort.

Personally not a fan of that version. Other than the indentation on the heel pod area that they got right (and to a small extend the heel contrast), I don't like the shape, nor...and this is huge...the missing 3M. Only speaking visually as I never owned a pair and can't speak to fit or comfort.
Yes, they're not true to the original. They're kind of their own shoe.

But the suede is killer, way better than the trash on the 2019.

2019s are overall better though.

Back
Top Bottom