2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
When should I post my 2000 Infrared VI for sale? I think I might be to late in getting anything right now.

What does fellow NikeTalker's think of this - I got an offer from a buyer to purchase my 2000 Infrared for $300. It is still wearable and basically DS. Based on the pictures that everyone is posting of their pickup, im hesitant in selling them.

Naw bruh, you should just keep 'em. We all good here, the 2019's just came out.... Oh wait... You already knew that...

not sure if these are worth a double up just yet. especially with still having a 2014 in great shape. i think a concord 11 deserves a double up before these based on colorway and being dirt magnets alone. still debating
To each their own. That is why i never bought any of the VI's without the nike logo. So i wouldn't have to worry about having one of them around. Imo the XI cant touch the 6s . Wait till they release the other og colorways eith the Nike logo .

Last edited:
E506BE66-F355-4378-B26A-16FD41C414BB.jpeg

Unds today

Never been into using lacelocks so always had them put through the first lace over but I’m feeling adventurous this go around and I’ll try it at the third lace over just below the jump man cover. :lol:

Idk if this is paint or glue or what. Kinda bugging me tho. Let it go?

I've had this before on pairs. It just looks like adhesive residue. What I do when it bugs me enough is take a wet rag and gently rub the area to see if the edges lift, then take some tweezers and try to gently pull the adhesive off.

I had a glob of adhesive residue on my concords, right on the patent leather. A wet rag didn't lift the edges enough to pull the residue off with tweezers so I took a rag and put the smallest (and I mean smallest) amount of goo gone on the rag and just barely touched it to the residue. Then take a clean part of the rag and gently rub it on the residue and it should pull it off or lift the edges enough to then pull it off slowly and gently with the tweezers. Then afterwards, wipe the area with the rag and water again to wipe away any of the goo gone so it doesn't do anything to the paint.

Just be super careful with goo gone if you have to go there removing any adhesive residue, you don't wanna go messing up the paint. The goo gone method is a last resort, most adhesive residue I've been able to take off with rag, water, tweezers and patience.

I'd be happy like everyone else is if SNKRS would send me my shipped notice instead of saying in progress status

Back
Top Bottom