2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Always a goose egg

1B47E34F-0A0F-40E3-ABBD-AAB3B0E1400A.png

Earlier this week I had daydreams of wearing these amazing kicks for SuperBowl Sunday. So today I splurged on the 2-Day shipping (only an extra $5, hah). I should have them in hand on Saturday! Feeling extremely happy and fortunate right now. Today was a good day!

Last edited:
crumps brother crumps brother But you also have the SNKRS app installed, right? Because those notifications are from the regular Nike app, which doesn't usually release hyped sneakers.

BOOM, my pair shipped. As long as the FedEx driver doesn't steal my package (I'm almost certain he nabbed my Concords), I should have these Saturday.

I'm trying to find the option to hold these at a local hub, but not seeing it.

I was literally in some box when the drop happened. Open my phone and saw a snkrs notification for Black/inf 6’s being available but the notifications was 36 minutes old :sick::smh::sick:

Names himself “Lamekilla” proceeds to tell strangers on an Internet forum that he was in some box. No one cares chief we all have sex

Is SNKRS fedex for everyone? Thought it was UPS. Haven’t gotten shipping confirmation yet

box sure beats taking my dog to the stupid dog park on a whim though. Something told me"hey, why dont you get out of the house, its nice outside" . Then I get back and im like
giphy.gif

I was sitting at my desk working on freelance when I looked down and saw the notification sitting on my phone. I missed it by a couple minutes.

I was literally in some box when the drop happened. Open my phone and saw a snkrs notification for Black/inf 6’s being available but the notifications was 36 minutes old :sick::smh::sick:

Do we?

Ive never seen you before

Always a goose egg

1B47E34F-0A0F-40E3-ABBD-AAB3B0E1400A.png

Names himself “Lamekilla” proceeds to tell strangers on an Internet forum that he was in some box. No one cares chief we all have sex

box sure beats taking my dog to the stupid dog park on a whim though. Something told me"hey, why dont you get out of the house, its nice outside" . Then I get back and im like
giphy.gif

We have a Killa versus a Hitman. Sp00ky!

I'm rolling :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like you said tonytobacco tonytobacco , the comedy on NT has ALWAYS been why I love it more than anything. It's almost better than actually getting the actual shoes. Epic :rofl:

I hear you, and would normally agree

Not really the biggest NBA/NFL fan at the moment. And even if it werent for AD the NBA is still trash. Come to think of it I dont like any of these current player's personalities. They all seem like NPCs to me. Unless VC is still playing...

I used to go that route in my thinking. I just love the NBA and basketball and the culture, sneakers, etc. Is it the same as it was? Nah, but it's still fun for me because I choose to be entertained by it. It's one of my escapes. Even when I'm mad about it, it makes me happy LOL. And All-Star weekend usually turns out to be a letdown with the way the events and the games go, but I still get hyped for it. It's the anticipation that makes it fun for me. Result almost doesn't even matter. Life is short, enjoy the nonsense :D

At least you could go to the game, wish I could but those tickets are too rich for me. I'll just take in the atmosphere of the city.

Huh? I'm not going to the game. I don't live in Carolina. What I said is, I love NBA All-Star weekend, just watching the coverage and grabbing the Jordans that release if it's a Jordan I like. Sometimes I wonder about you, man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom