2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
:lol:

The battle I'm fighting with myself on these has nothing to do with whether or not I like the black/infra 6. I had the OGs when I was in 9th grade. Got them either on release day, or just a few days or so after. So I like the shoe, and I even have personal history with it from when it was on Mike's feet winning the title. I just rarely rock black shoes these days, especially not with shorts. So these just aren't going to get worn much and I have so many other damn shoes and others coming, it seems like a bit of a waste to buy them. But I'm probably going to do it now. Maybe I can still fight it off LOL

Will rainking rainking fight off his urges for the Black and Infrared 6? Will The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince execute the perfect outfit with the jacket? Will SNKRS ever do an early release? Find out next time on Nike Talk Z!

:lol:

The battle I'm fighting with myself on these has nothing to do with whether or not I like the black/infra 6. I had the OGs when I was in 9th grade. Got them either on release day, or just a few days or so after. So I like the shoe, and I even have personal history with it from when it was on Mike's feet winning the title. I just rarely rock black shoes these days, especially not with shorts. So these just aren't going to get worn much and I have so many other damn shoes and others coming, it seems like a bit of a waste to buy them. But I'm probably going to do it now. Maybe I can still fight it off LOL
Maybe you should just get em :lol:. Believe me I was not at all sold on the early pics that surfaced. And it kinda pissed me off the whole time really. But the last 2 weeks we have seen the real deal and they are amazing. I never thought I would ever pass on a Black Infra 6 and was close to saying screw it. I would have some deeeep regret if I would have decided to pass. I have always said if it brings me back to 91 then Im in. They def do that imo.

I'm surprised no one brought up the clear soles... its ready to yellow on day 1 like a lot of people wanted. I prefer the blue tint to make them last but I'm good either way.

It's completely 100% official, now. The contrast heel is there, so we can ALL ****, and stop being paranoid. With that said, I need 6 pairs of these. I'm only grabbin' 2 pairs, on the 16th, but 2 to 4 MORE, when it's ALL said and done.

I was JUST about to ask, the SAME question. I've been checkin' SNKRS, every 15 minutes, for the last two weeks, and I haven't seen anything. Nothin' but a wack ish, I have ZERO interest in. They need to drop these already, because I'm losing my patience!!!
bro 6 pairs hahahah check yourself into rehab

9939817E-30D7-45BF-B2E8-C71736D76CB3.jpeg F4222CD0-2AF3-4625-B9A6-96231D797005.jpeg
Anyone beat their 2014s into the ground? Would like to see how the infared fades.
I put some miles on mine.

Maybe you should just get em :lol:. Believe me I was not at all sold on the early pics that surfaced. And it kinda pissed me off the whole time really. But the last 2 weeks we have seen the real deal and they are amazing. I never thought I would ever pass on a Black Infra 6 and was close to saying screw it. I would have some deeeep regret if I would have decided to pass. I have always said if it brings me back to 91 then Im in. They def do that imo.

Ah I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a pair now. I'm just looking down the road at black/cement 4s (2 pairs), Air Max 720s (no idea how many of those I'll end up with, depends on colorways), those Space Jam-esque 11 low IEs, blue snakeskin 11 lows, and black/red 11s (2 pairs) to close the year. That's another seven pairs at least for 2019 not including these. And who knows what else will show up that I/we don't even know about right now. I'm trying to not exceed my closet space after just selling off some pairs to make room. I am failing :rofl:
Oh, and I pre-ordered those Adapt BBs, though the likelihood of me actually keeping those is pretty low.

Glad to see they're dropping on the 16th rather than the 23rd (I think it was rumored that they may drop then), my Champs Platinum status will be retained if I can get these from my local Champs

Glad to see the price point is $200 rather than $220

Back
Top Bottom