2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
BACBE879-3DB9-48BD-8B0D-8CC8347BBE02.jpeg
6B41D251-03DD-463A-A004-852625D83E6C.jpeg
99E771F9-3CD5-4ADB-AAD7-471A406FE73D.jpeg

I think these pics show the actual color best.

Last edited:
Not really big on the Varsity red 6' back then i had two pairs. The only reason why They were high on my list is because the quality control on the pairs i had. One of the best. Soles are still clear not yellow till this day; and shape was nice.

It’s crazy to think he could probably have won more titles with the additional year or two.. Then again, he might not have developed into the player he did without that time at UNC.

I don't think you can really look at it that way. First off, almost no one--let alone two-guards--was going into the NBA back then after just one or two years in college. Had he done so, who knows where he would have picked in the draft and by who, and what that team's situation would have been. Even MJ needed help. It took him seven years to reach/win the Finals. Until Pip finally became a man and the rest of the team grew up, Jordan couldn't do it alone. The Bulls team he was drafted into also had something to do with his rapid early development: they were so bad, the organization was happy to hand him the ball and let him do whatever he wanted. Had he gone to a different team with a different culture, he might have been held back some early on, especially if it was already a good team.

Now, the question will always be, what if he never retired in the first place? Back when he hosted SNL after winning the first title, there was a skit where they joked about a minimum 8-peat. It actually could have happened had he never left after '93, though I personally find it unlikely just because of the mental fatigue that would have resulted in, if nothing else. Then again, the Bulls came within one BS phantom foul by Scottie on Hubert Davis of making it back to the conference finals even without MJ, so it will always be an intriguing "what if?" kind of thing.

Pretty much let everyone have it in his speech. Not humble at all lol.

Yeah that speech was classic :lol:

It's still one thing to bag a couple of ppl you don't like and touch on some of your achievements at a Hall of Fame speech as opposed to sitting down with some groupies at an interview and trying to convince that you're the greatest of all-time for winning a championship with Cleveland.

Anything yet on sizing?
Debating on going TTS or with my regular .5 down.

I bought and returned the recent White/Grey 6 to try the sizing. Half size down easily. A Jordan 6 in size 9 is the same length as a Jordan 1 in size 9.5. Same amount of space inside too. Toes wont be pinched and they even fit with my Boost insoles.

Back
Top Bottom