2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

upload_2019-8-8_18-37-52.gif
where you think he got it from? smh
tenor.gif

Hello Tyler

Why would I be upset about the 49ers taking Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers?

Rodgers has brought the Packers as much success as Nick Foles with the Eagles, Brad Johnson with the Bucs and Trent Dilfer with the Ravens.

He's supposed to be some sort of GOAT but can't stay on the field and throws fits. Alex Smith's leg damn near fell off and he didn't blame "the other guy."

Brad Johnson :lol:

Rodgers the best QB I’ve ever seen bro

Hello Tyler

Why would I be upset about the 49ers taking Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers?

Rodgers has brought the Packers as much success as Nick Foles with the Eagles, Brad Johnson with the Bucs and Trent Dilfer with the Ravens.

He's supposed to be some sort of GOAT but can't stay on the field and throws fits. Alex Smith's leg damn near fell off and he didn't blame "the other guy."

Rodgers is just Matt Ryan without a second half choke job

Vick had the prettiest throwing motion to me
IMO @ 5’11 maybe 200 pounds Vick is the greatest athlete to ever play in the league.

Dude was a ball of fast twitch fibers that even translates to his throws. That external rotation of his shoulder is not human.

Man was a real life version of

81AEBuE38gL._SY445_.jpg

As much as I love Vick, I don’t know if he’s the most athletic guy to ever play in the league.

You’ve got some defensive ends like clowney, Garrett, Donald and DB’s that could lineup at any skill position tbh

As much as I love Vick, I don’t know if he’s the most athletic guy to ever play in the league.

You’ve got some defensive ends like clowney, Garrett, Donald and DB’s that could lineup at any skill position tbh

I’ve always felt both sides of the line are where the most athletic guys are. Most of those dudes have no business being able to move like they do at that size.

And then you see videos of lineman doing flips in sand and ****. Dunking flat footed underneath the rim.

Back
Top Bottom