2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
srs question why not move Mccafery to a full time slot receiver and get another back who can actually help Stewart carry the load in the run game?
We gotta get some legit threats on the outside, I saw a chart this week that Stewart faced the most loaded boxes in the entire league. Nobody's worried about our wr's

The most important part about the 2015 Panthers was Cam had the same offensive line for like 14 or 15 of the 16 regular season games, including throughout the playoffs.

Game begins and ends in the trenches.

srs question why not move Mccafery to a full time slot receiver and get another back who can actually help Stewart carry the load in the run game?

Right offense, I think dude can stay at TB.. but Carolina's offense ain't it

But I'm curious to see when we see an offense with 2 pass catching backs and a ton of 2 back stuff.. a lil like the pats when they had those 2 TEs

Last edited:
cause a LB/S on CMC is better than a Nickel CB on CMC for the Panthers

Makes sense matchup wise

That "back" is called Cam Newton. srs.

*weebay.gif*

We gotta get some legit threats on the outside, I saw a chart this week that Stewart faced the most loaded boxes in the entire league. Nobody's worried about our wr's

Thats insane but believable. Something i've noticed when i've watched Panthers play the offense is very predictable.

But I'm curious to see when we see an offense we 2 pass catching backs and a ton of 2 back stuff.. a lil like the pats when they had those 2 TEs

Falcons have two pass catching backs but we dont run alot of two back stuff. I'd like to see it though fell like that would open up a few dimensions lining them up in the backfield at the same time.

But I'm curious to see when we see an offense with 2 pass catching backs and a ton of 2 back stuff.. a lil like the pats when they had those 2 TEs

I think we kinda saw that in Atlanta last year. They were really good with scheming mismatches for the RBs.

Falcons have two pass catching backs but we dont run alot of two back stuff. I'd like to see it though fell like that would open up a few dimensions lining them up in the backfield at the same time.

So many things you can do off of motion and misdirection stuff.. figured we'd see a ton of it from the saints

This game is over if the Panthers don’t score a TD on this drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom