2018 NFL Draft Thread

upload_2018-4-28_14-20-28.png

ESPN gonna make me hate this kid. Told this story 3 ****in times already, and we've missed the entire 6th round as they keep speakin on this dude. Congrats, but ****, this is why I hate your ****in guts ESPN. TMZ lookin motha*******

ESPN gonna make me hate this kid. Told this story 3 ****in times already, and we've missed the entire 6th round as they keep speakin on this dude. Congrats, but ****, this is why I hate your ****in guts ESPN. TMZ lookin motha*******

I agree about ESPN, but shame on you for hating the kid because of it. I know you're probably joking, but that's legitimately why other athletes are hated on these days and it's more annoying that folks buy into ESPN's whack *** coverage.

Shaq? Damn cool moment, no doubt, but I agree it's feeling forced. I will never hate the kid tho.

I guess it's my fault for watching ESPN. NFL app on the Xbox isn't working and don't care to look into it right now. I really do like Riddick though, so the few times he gets to analyze is good stuff.

I agree about ESPN, but shame on you for hating the kid because of it. I know you're probably joking, but that's legitimately why other athletes are hated on these days and it's more annoying that folks buy into ESPN's whack *** coverage.

Naw, I won't hate the kid himself, but I am going to hate his "story" because you can tell ESPN, FOX, CBS, etc are ALL gonna follow suit and beat us over the ****ing head with it, and completely ignore covering the actual sport with real news and information. THAT, is what I will loathe with every fiber of my being.

Announce the story, do some backstory, and shut the **** up about it. THREE different productions on this story in one day? Really? As pick after pick after pick goes by. :smh:

I think every player the Raiders have drafted is someone I know or heard of just watching random college football. I feel like Gruden took the lazy approach. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom