2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see Kobe's "Detail" on Jayson Tatum? His point about Tatum pointing his toes the wrong way making him it easier for the defender to recover is so true. I been keeping an eye on all his drives since, and he really does point them slightly outward rather than a more direct line of drive.

Mamba a savant man.

20180525_130638.jpg

Happy Memorial Day Weekend fam po up!
This Iike a frat pool party at an all boys school :lol: :smh: ...go get you some ho’s mane !

Legend in 2 games like I'm Pee Wee Kirkland. Grindin and When the Last Time will always be classics to me. I'm a fan of Pusha T but there is just something lacking about him as a solo act.

What the KD slander look like in here? :lol:

This dude been straight garbage, taking them outta their offense. Shooting 36% last 2 games. People wanted to put all of OKC's issues on Russ but we still see him fading away putting up empty points in playoff games.

We all know damn well that wasnt no freestyle but dear god Drake just murdered that man.
***** Canadian and still barbecuing for memorial weekend. And I don't even like Drake.
The beat tho
200.gif

Shoutouts to whoever really wrote those lyrics too

You know I 100% ignored the freestyle part of the name :lol: it didn't even register til this comment

Why are folks acting like GSW won't take 2 from a CP3-less Rockets team? It's over, hamstring strains aren't something you come back from in a game or two. GSW in 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom