2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil B is probably one of the most influential artists, especially in hip-hop, of all time. Not even joking. He paved the way for a lot of the guys that are really popular today.
Once I got that he was speaking from the "base" I thought he was brilliant, legit "free thinking" even if gibberish comes out. Didn't listen to him much, but his influence on newer rappers is undeniable.

0151F5BB-4297-4D35-BB22-CA0966A8A4EE.jpeg
I was there 5 de mayo, poll was nothing like that

the oceans just as dirty and scary af.

i hate being around that many people. never been me. ima homebody and always have been .
American beaches are dirty. Gotta sexy ya beach locations up baby pa.
When the sand is a clean white and the water is so clear you can see your own feet :pimp:
And it's not scary at all :lol: Just be mindful of currents and creatures and you're good.

American beaches are dirty. Gotta sexy ya beach locations up baby pa.
When the sand is a clean white and the water is so clear you can see your own feet :pimp:
And it's not scary at all :lol: Just be mindful of currents and creatures and you're good.
true. the most beautiful beach ive been to was a beach in mex when i was younger . ish had no waves and lukewarm see through water.

Yea I def don’t do public pools. I don’t even know how to swim smh.

The fact that this still has to explained to people is sad.

It really is a shame. Even worse is how overlooked Soulja Boy's impact on how entertainment as a whole, not just music, is promoted and distributed today.

Both of these dudes are pioneers.

Yea I def don’t do public pools. I don’t even know how to swim smh.
ill do public type pools if they aint packed. if i get in a pool im trying to swim not just chill.
how you not know how to swim tho ?. thats like not knowing how to ride a bike.

ill do public type pools if they aint packed. if i get in a pool im trying to swim not just chill.
how you not know how to swim tho ?. thats like not knowing how to ride a bike.

Nah fam. You ain't never heard no one not knowing how to ride a bike. ****** out here ain't knowing how to swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom