2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pathetic.

I have less than zero respect for the warriors. It's disgusting what they have done to the greatest game on the planet.

You cant blame the warriors, its management job to assemble the best team possible, they've done an excellent job.

It's the players who chose to join the warriors after the Warriors beat them from a 3-1 deficit. That's who you blame, the beta boys.

@L3-6ron_Stans

AdiBPrO.jpg

I low key don't think Curry really cares too much about the finals MVP, not right now at least. He's got 2 MVP's and 3 rings so far.

But once he realizes that he can't get any more season MVP's with KD on the team... The pressure will get to him.

It's sad, we've been robbed of some great basketball, all because of a random quirk of accounting (the cap spike) and the bone deep all consuming, endless well of insecurity that is Kevin Durant.

It’s not the serious. Plus next year should be much more competitive with certain player movement. Hopefully everyone stays healthy when it matters. This Warriors dynasty won’t last as long as people think. The toll of long seasons eventually get to you and the good luck doesn’t last.

I haven't flip flopped on anything, I think it's gross, what they have done to the game.

There is zero pressure on KD or Steph to bring it on a night to night basis and that is a perversion of the NBA finals, it's disgusting, it's pathetic.

Drake tapped out.
Tristan getting out rebounded by Steph again.
Raptors trash.
Osh doesn’t love basketball anymore.

Oh Canada

:lol:

Most {}iest team in all sports history.

How you take pride in this as a man?

If you a GSW fan and you aint from or live in the greater bay area, yooza busta FR fr...

I haven't flip flopped on anything, I think it's gross, what they have done to the game.

There is zero pressure on KD or Steph to bring it on a night to night basis and that is a perversion of the NBA finals, it's disgusting, it's pathetic.

Definitely fair and I tend to agree, but not as deeply as you.

However, one could say the Toronto Raptors being your greatest foe in the East is pathetic as well.

you want to blame the warriors they are a dynasty blame lebron for going to miami... he made it acceptable to create superteams so KD did that... warriors were good without KD but with him its like using an all star team in 2k vs a regular team

And they said this **** would be good for the league. **** the viewership and ad dollars. The quality of the product is skewed.

Im tired of all parties involved. Same trash east and same overpowering gsw. And im tired of the three ball. This yr was a wash besidesp some up and coming promising talent.

Oh, he cares. He’s human.

And he's a competitor, so I'm sure he feels he's the best.

I am honestly surprised that he did NOT win the FMVP though.

This team is his team.

They've won a 'Ship without Durant. I don't know if the reverse with Durant in place of Curry leads to a 'Ship though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom