2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Amazed on what a dude will do just for the sake of $50coupon...
Just rock em out dude... enjoy the air

chances of hitting on a restock are slim but better than none!

still tryna hunt down my first pair #teamretail not a cent more.

Damn I need a size 11. Zero problems coping the breds and the royals at retail but these shadows.... eluding me in the shadows. Smh. What’s it like using StockX?

Cool, thanks. One more question, does it take awhile for Eastbay and FTL to even send confirmation of the order? I got a confirmation # when I ordered and my credit cards been hit, but no sort of email fromEB. I closed the window on my computer and lost the #

I had the same thing happen to me... did you by any chance hit on the app reserve? I ordered from FTL.com in the morning of the release and I didn't even think about the fact that I was checking out from the same account that I had hit a reserve on through the app. I checked out but never received any e-mail. The charge still is pending on my card but I'm assuming it's gonna drop off on Monday. Rookie mistake on my part, really wanted to double up on these :frown:

Picked up a pair I reserved at opening at the closest Footlocker to me and the guy tried to scan my $20 reward and it didn’t work so I had him try the $15 and nothing again

Bought one of my kids an Adidas tracksuit with the $20 reward since I wasn’t able to redeem on the Shadows

Went to a different Footlocker where I reserved another pair on my other Footlocker account, after getting my information from that account for my pick up I logged out and logged in the the other account with the rewards and she scanned the $15 code and it worked

I scanned through the posts around 10AM EST last night and didn’t notice much chatter about SNKRS release

I was able to purchase a pair on there while picking up at Footlocker...pending or in line for maybe 10 minutes

Shadows my alltime favorite Air Jordan 1 coloway. No question

Da1lI6nVMAAnft1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom