2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

i wasn't even aware you could get a 11 minute headstart

i thought 10 was the most, 9 minute for platinum plus 1 for check in

advise?

also, no shiekhs in my area and only ordered from shiekh shoes once over the phone for black/royal 1's...looking on their site and thought there was an online raffle based on the pic posted last page but maybe that ended???

Its a running joke on the forum

advise?

also, no shiekhs in my area and only ordered from shiekh shoes once over the phone for black/royal 1's...looking on their site and thought there was an online raffle based on the pic posted last page but maybe that ended???
10 is the most, it’s just a joke

Sheikh you can only enter raffle thru the app
Download the app and create an account to enter

giphy.gif

These release on my birthday, been ready
Same :lol:

Are these likely to be available at most Mom n Pops? Like the ones that didn't get Bred Toe or Game Royal?

advise?

You gotta have the heart and spirit to earn the extra minute to get to 11.

:nthat:

fam, these really need a raffle, we eatin' off phone orders again or what?!

#teamphoneorder
#teambeatthebotstheoldschoolway

Can anyone hook it up with the Shiekh Palm Desert QR code? Going to be at Coachella next weekend and the raffle closes before I get into Indio :smile:

Can anyone hook it up with the Shiekh Palm Desert QR code? Going to be at Coachella next weekend and the raffle closes before I get into Indio :smile:
You have to be in store for it to work. If you scan the QR code without being in-store it wont work.

Back
Top Bottom