2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I would love for two pairs but My only "complaint" so far is that the Foot apps makes doubling up more difficult. I wish there was a way to win at multiple stores through the same app.

I guess the only other option is to create a 2nd account ?

For footapps I try to keep vip status for all 3
FTL,FTA,champs
Having vip at FTA is good if you have a flight23 near you since they tend to get limited releases

Yeah. I’m not sure if using your phone number will work for your vip, but to be safe I would call the 1-800 number for customer service. You give them the transaction number or whatever and they will add it you your account. I did this and it took about 3-4 days for it to be credited to my vip account

Thanks! I will give them a call today.

My pair, not sure how I feel about that super tumbled side panel. Going to go check them out later on tonight. I’ma shoot for a FTL pair and choose the best out of two if this pair is some what off.

B39B2808-F770-441F-B176-90F97631E5F4.jpeg

Trust me NT bro’s I know, that’s why I want to go see them in person. I think that FNL is only getting ONE FSR. I hope they get shipment in, either way it’s cool, I don’t see myself striking out!

Last edited:
I don’t care if I get tumbled or not. Hopefully I’ll get multiples that I can mix and match.

how many pairs of these are they releasing? i hope its a super GR so its an easy copy for me... i just need 1 pair... the last pair of 1's i got were the royals from last year and those werent easy to get :lol:

My pair, not sure how I feel about that super tumbled side panel. Going to go check them out later on tonight. I’ma shoot for a FTL pair and choose the best out of two if this pair is some what off.

B39B2808-F770-441F-B176-90F97631E5F4.jpeg
Over been confused to why everyone has been raving about soft side panels but no one has stopped to think about what that will mean long term. My Banned 1s have stiffer side panels that haven’t creased or bended like the toe box. This is better IMO because it will allow that shoe to maintain a fresh look after many wears. Every single part of the shoe shouldn’t be soft.

Didn’t feel like pulling out the Game Royal’s from the closet; but I guess I expected the Shadow’s side panels to be in between these two...

9850E25E-6C5D-42E2-984D-8FACF2A0E158.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom