2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

7112E3F0-D074-4AB9-B66A-EDB07C0F11F9.jpeg

Sorry for the 415,673,097th “holy trinity” pic, but I had to do it. Pair came in today thanks an OOP from a fellow NTer and new friend. Don’t know if he wants to be shouted out directly, but you know who you are. Thanks again!

In the end the only 3 that matter, if you dont have these you aint real.

Man im a bit jealous over them Snkrs pairs. They seem to have the best quality.
Don’t be. I got a super tumbled pair that would have been great had it not been for what looks like a chunk missing from the midsole, then the other pair was cosmetically fine but not as soft.
Hope my sns pair is super tumbled and mf flawless lol

20180420_193744.jpg Welp, first pair came in and going right back :smh: got that deformed midsole/toebox thing going on...hopefully next pair is good

Last edited:
2nd pair from Stock X arrived today according to the wife. I'll inspect and take flix when I get off my p/t gig.

finally...first pair in. shiekh reserve pair. just the right amount of tumble and some good plush. slot these higher than breds and royals for sure.

Didn't someone go there within almost an hour of his post and said that they were out of stock and, according to a manager, had apparently been out of stock since release day?
oh ? nah i didnt know, either way it woulda taken me more than a hr to get there

different managers or different workers i guess

Do sneaker shields work? I want some since I only have one pair and I like to keep my shoes looking new for as long as possible

Do sneaker shields work? I want some since I only have one pair and I like to keep my shoes looking new for as long as possible

They sorta work
I bought some to try out on some pairs that fit half size too big
They are hella uncomfortable imo
They do make the shoes fit better
But crush my toes
I can’t imagine putting them in shoes that fit
If you have wide feet or shoes that fit perfect I highly wouldn’t recommend

Back
Top Bottom