2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Man these joints really are nice though. I almost slept on these a couple of you guys got me hip.. just somebody about ones man.

$20 is a 13% return on your investment of 160. Not bad for an hour of work. You do that on the stock market and you're the next Warren Buffett.

Also, most making more than $20 let's be real.

Nah, it's stupid. Thirstingonthegram over 20 is not the move. If you're investing to make 20 on the stock market I'd suggest you're wasting your time. Lol

$20 is a 13% return on your investment of 160. Not bad for an hour of work. You do that on the stock market and you're the next Warren Buffett.

Also, most making more than $20 let's be real.
would make sense if you were selling 50+ pairs though. you couldnt get me out of bed to grab a free $20 at the UPS store if they were handing them out for free, let alone get me to fill out some paperwork to send some shoes. Hell no.

yea, u do want a pair. c'mon now. u wasnt this worried about "fairness" when the last 3 reserves sold out before alotta people could even check that they got a reserve. how many times u called them for answers then? lol

i do agree with you tho, that was def not fair. i think it was a glitch tho. like peeps checked out on snkrs then went real quick and checked out on desktop before it registered thatthey lready copped. at the end of the day, that was just another jig people took advantage of. its not like nike said ok u copped 1 pair, u want another? im sure that happening wasnt their intenton. people just gamed the system. u dont hear about tripling or doubling on reserves too often.

same as phone jigs where some went 0/100 and some copped 4 or 5 pairs on 1 call, or that code stacking jig on ndc a while ago.

what size r u tho? if i come upon a pair somewhere ill try to DM you or @ you if i can/can remember.
Right well they told me that they were going to cancel those double orders the first call. Then today my man tried to tell me they cancelled all of those double orders and banned those accounts that tried to take advantage. Im like no, thats fake news, Im sitting here literally reading the opposite of that in real time. They didnt do ****. Clearly.

Sorry man, Im heated right now. Dont take my tone personal.

Im a 14

Last edited:
for those still looking for GS, I was able to grab a 6y just now.

well damn, i could have grabbed that same pair of stockx for $117 right now.

Just picked these up at my nearest mall. I’m from the old school so I know nothing about raffles, etc lol. Anyway I tried to get them on the snkrs app, no luck. If it was this easy to get a pair, I think anybody who wants them should be able to get them. Resell probably won’t be that high either.

The toe box leather including the red portion of the Chicago 1s is just as soft as my shadows. Im not listening to shoetubers anymore. My metallic navy 1s are almost as soft too

would make sense if you were selling 50+ pairs though. you couldnt get me out of bed to grab a free $20 at the UPS store if they were handing them out for free, let alone get me to fill out some paperwork to send some shoes. Hell no.

This! Dudes are acting like there moving mad units on that 20. Add travel and packaging time it probably aint worth it. No hate, I can see you justifying a $80+ profit. But at 20 just let the next man have them. Lol

The toe box leather including the red portion of the Chicago 1s is just as soft as my shadows. Im not listening to shoetubers anymore. My metallic navy 1s are almost as soft too
jack.gif

This! Dudes are acting like there moving mad units on that 20. Add travel and packaging time it probably aint worth it. No hate, I can see you justifying a $80+ profit. But at 20 just let the next man have them. Lol
I'd just sit on them for a couple of years instead of sell them for $20. Are you seeing people off these for $20 over?

Lol they were hyping these up way to hard it’s like Nike was paying them :rofl:these are no different than the royals.

sneakeryoutubers are a big reason why buying shoes sucks now. I swear fam, they will try to hype up tap water as being premium!!

Back
Top Bottom